Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wowww awesome sr ff....loved d way u described sid's emotions & feelings......thank god armaan left frm ur ff...btw y r u saying u r a terrible writer???ur writing skill juss amazing......whenever u update plzzz do pm me.....

Originally posted by: zeenia

Thankyou so much DJ! Now you are making me blush! And coming from such a wonderful writer like you this is a huge compliment! Thankyou!

I love how you manage to get the characters emotions through to your audience and now realise how hard it is.

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Zeenia, glad to see you writing and done a FF, good start - cant wait to see more 😊

Thankyou so much lennie. I do hope one day you will take up writing soon too!😊

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

😲 this was my first reaction when i saw ur pmπŸ˜†

its beautiful Zeenie😳 u wrote everything so perfectly😳
how could u even say u r terrible writer?πŸ˜•

Reets!πŸ€—

I think I shocked alot of people reading everyones reactions!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankyou so much for the compliment.Embarrassed

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Reserved!!

I shall read and comment!!

*unreserved*

When I first saw your Pm I was like 😲, then wow I can't wait to read it!

It was amazing, firstly I loved how you totally removed ... from the picture πŸ˜† Deeply apperciated plus a bonus for you...you never have to mention him again if you don't want to πŸ˜†

I have to say when you first started I thought you were going to start post certain events I am glad this is before than 😳.

Aww Sid shirtless and Riddhima making breakfast, you truely know how to make Siddhima cute and adorable! 😳

You are a really good writer, I have loved it so far and I am sure I will continue to love it!

I can't wait to read the few other parts you have in sort!

Awesome work Fedex buddy - you sure you don't want to work on a script for me? πŸ˜†

Thankyou so much for your kind words Nikki.

I always knew my friends would be sweet and tell me they enjoyed my FF even if they didnt but it was the writers like yourself whose reaction I was worried about.

I do hope you enjoy the next part cos unfortunately I had to bring a certain someone back.Embarrassed

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Ohhh my Darlingggggg DQ

Dis was BRILLIANT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r too good πŸ˜ƒ
Loved d way u ve explained Sid's emotions
It was beautifully written 😳

Now I hav one more name in my fav writers list 😳

Can't wait 4 d next part..
Continue superrrrrrr soon....

PS - As I know dat ur a SR pankha so I am expecting a happy ending πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Harshu my detective!πŸ€—

Thankyou so much for being so sweet.

And yes I will always be an SR pankha and I hate sad endings!Embarrassed

Originally posted by: Liashna

Awesome Zeenu!!!!!

A bear hug yaarπŸ€—........ Wow, I sigh, so beautifuuly written!!!! Keep it up!!!

Is it really the first time u r writing or you are a novelist???? I guess, you are the latter as this OS is just toooooo GOOOOD

But as we say, Human Beings are Greedy, i want u to continue ur OS!!!!

Update sooon!!!! Please do pm me if you are updating!!!!

Liashna!πŸ€—

Thankyou so much!

And really this is my first attempt at writing and Im so glad you enjoyed it.😳

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

OMG 😲.....I am shocked, speechless, and mum completely and don't know how to tell you how much I love your OS πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Well, lemme begin this way...... congrats Zeenu for start writing such a wonderful OSπŸ€— Honestly your OS is too good πŸ‘πŸΌ. It's simply amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)) Awww
I loved the way you expressed Sid's feeling, frustration, pain or whatever you called it......it's simply touched my heart. I can so feel his pain and desire to be with his wifey, RIddhima. Thank god Arman baba left 🀣
By the way, how did you manage to hide your talent till now? πŸ˜†. I wish you would have  started writing it ages back, so I could have taken an advantage out of it coz I love reading FF/OSπŸ˜‰
I have to admit that you are one of the brilliant OS writers I have come across, so please keep writing/updating and pming me whenever you update πŸ˜›

Sabzie!πŸ€—

Thankyou so much for reading and liking my OS! Sid was my absolute favourite character and Im so glad I was able to get his emotions across to you.

And your kind words are making me blush. I hope you enjoy the next part just as much.Embarrassed

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

wowwwwwww zee, this is an awesome first attempt., enjoyed reading it

well written and you have explained sid's emotions perfectly

do continue, would love to know what happens next.

keep it up

norzar

Thankyou so much Norzie for reading and enjoying the OS.πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you like the next part!

Originally posted by: bells_10

zeeniaπŸ€—

the OS is beautifully written. i can clearly feel Sid's emotions. 
plz update soon.

Sayo!πŸ€—

Thankyou so much. I hope you enjoy the update.