Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire33 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear i read some lines of this FF..and it sounds truely amazing i em actually in a great hurry..u add me to ur pm list whenever i'll have time i'll read all... =)
Till then keep it up😊
redprincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting concept...do continue.......add me to ur pm list:)
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Amal
awesome part dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it so much
so ridz ki shadi armaan se hui hai?
plz continue soon
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Amal...:)
wowwwww loved the concept...:) it truly is amazing...:)
omg....i was sooo touched with the idea n the part 1...:)
Armaan married her to save her life...awwwww that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for other human.... :) <3
thanx for the pming me....i'm glad i get to read it...cont soon...:)
awwwww hoping that Armaan wud recognize her..plzz plzzzz  n awwwww seriosuly it's veru nice ff...n great start...:)
add me in ur PM list from now on..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My Dear Dear Co-Bachi Amal (Like the new name?πŸ˜‰)

YOU need Proffesional Advice...YOU? YOU YOU?!?!?!!??! Are You Being Sarcastic! I mean,Really now..I'm anything BUT Professional..And you're Anything but Unprofessional. I mean,Look at the way you Write!! Its so Mature and So Grown up...And Good Lord,This One is AMAZING !! <3 So Unique...Hehhee,I am sure Ridzi's husband is Our Dill Ka Doctor Armaan! Atleast,I Hope Soo!! You know,this part expressed Riddhima's views beautifully,Perfectly,I may say...Truly Mindblowing,And WOW. Arreeeyyy,Wait,Is Armaan Mr.Mallik's son?πŸ˜† LOL Bad question,Ofcourse he is! And Yeah..Riddhima is his Daughter-in-law!! Nice Bonding,Haina? Oaky and the incident of Armaan and Riddhima was So Realistic...I mean,That could've happened,and now begins Ridz's quest !!And..I Love the Title! Its So Captivating,and So Beautiful.. Please Cont soon, Amal Professional !! Heehhee LOLZZ Amal You are a FFAABB writer...!!! Love You!
Love,
Your Co-BACHHIIII Maitree
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bachi..We are soooo unique together mannnnnnnnn...We posted our first parts almost together and plus we both commented on each others comments exactly at the same time..YAYYYYYYY!! we rockkkkkkkk..And about the PROFESSIONAL PART of it..Hmm you know you are like tanu dii..she keeps fighting with me telling me i deserve all credit for the quote post..But who can defeat MEEEEEEEEEEE??😎..So bacchi..no use..I WIL WIN..I need your advise..and u must give it to me..

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

wow dear...

itz so unique......

i would luv to read further...

write soon..

n pls add me to ur pm list.......

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update
loved it
gr8 parts
continue it
thanx for ur pm

lovely sweetie . . . BTW what is ur age . . . u r too cute . . . i m sure u under 15
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

lovely sweetie . . . BTW what is ur age . . . u r too cute . . . i m sure u under 15

How did you guess dii???I am 14 gonna be 15 in 2 months time..😳