Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i m not keeping any hopes😆

they are just developing story only..........when wil the show come- it will be still a longggggg time for it😆

anways mayur are my first love & will always be😳😳😳😳

i loved jun in pmmka today- he was awesome fighting with sarja as angry young man😍
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

i m not keeping any hopes😆

they are just developing story only..........when wil the show come- it will be still a longggggg time for it😆

anways mayur are my first love & will always be😳😳😳😳

i loved jun in pmmka today- he was awesome fighting with sarja as angry young man😍

god knows whether the new season will come or not........😆...........Oh I read the updates in PMMKA forum.....

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

but that has not been decided na.......and I don't think they will choose college backdrop now......

ummmmm sorry but the backdrop & attractive point of the story has been coll & coll youth- this bg provides most scope for fun,dramaa,songs,romance & all😆😆😆
at start it was the usp of show-coll😆

yeah me too liked sammy only in the beginning- jun i dunno when i started liking him- in khuda jaane only i fell for jun😆

& i never used to get it why my freinds loved mayank so much in tp-dance🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i started watching it coz of mayank's promo..............also when the show started i loved it as a whole, after a few episodes i started enjoying nupur, mayank-ma scenes and mayur scenes...............and then gradually i became only a mayur fan

is that jun?.........he looks really too good😆😆

2ayshu: it was awesome to see jun angry today & i loved it how he gave it  back to sarja🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
I became Mayur fan in ahmedabad trip😆........and Jun ki pata nahi kab.......my friend used to like Mayur in promos...when it had not started....and I used to say i find Sajan better........actually Sajan were cute in the beginning......I hope stalkers are happy....but thats the truth😆
i was mjht fan- i loved all but later on when sheena track came & gunji only cried- i started liking her less -  mayur & sammy were my favs then

before joining if i liked both couples😉😆- but i was always somehow inclined towards mayur only..i loved them more😆😆......& in mjht segs- in sbs i loved mayank & arti the most- i love jun's sense of humour😆😆😆.........
rati is just awesome as nupur........& she 's really awesome.......i was angry at cvs for bumping her chharacter😡😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
samrat looked good in the beginning but sorry gunjan was too dull a character for my liking..............upar se she was chashmish,i just didnt like her look,and then when i saw them act they were pathetic😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

is that jun?.........he looks really too good😆😆

2ayshu: it was awesome to see jun angry today & i loved it how he gave it  back to sarja🤣

Yeah his attitude was soooo cool in that bus when that Chiruji disturbed him...🤣🤣