Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update Chandni
HC ones looks super cute
love the suhana avis...lol she makes the best "bechari bahu"
Sushaan stuff is beautiful
Harshini😍love them...wish harshad cud enter suhana's show"jahan piya wahan mein" it wud be so gud to see these two doing a show inside a show...

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Hoorie thank you😳 I cannot wait for his entry in that one show

@Aysha- thank you

@shona- I felt like I havent spoken to you in ages🤗. Anyways yeah totally agree about Suhana and her bechari bahu Gauri lol she is the best, also I love how SGP is back to being good old SGP again. *sigh* HarshIni are making me crazy yaar, I seriously hope they work together one day😍 I have so many theories/stories they could do which would be beyond amazing
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Balle..Balle *dancing*
Yiippeee...FABULOUS Update..
hogi kyin nahi it has HC,Suhana,SuShaan & HarshIni

Haila...Harshu looks super cute..waiting for his entry in the Life Ok show Saubhagyawati!

SuShaan song sequence avis r lovely..i so soo love this song "tauba tumhare ye ishare"

Haha..Suhana avis are MINDBLOWING
"I'll be gatting paid to play a bechari bahu" wala moment is my Fav.

HarshIni avi I m nt able to see it..plz give me the link..
waise I know it wud be THE BEST frm the update!
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw it..i saw it..I saw it *jumping*

Awwie..i ADORE that HarshIni avi di..
I wanna use it..par i cant..my cell is nt allowin me to do so :(
My PC is getting repaired on tuesday..i'll cum n fill my dabba that day!!

Thanks for making such ADORABLE HarshIni avi di..Gosh when will they cum together onscreen!!

btw SushIta & Kryan stuff is also BEAUTIFUL!!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwyyy Tani love awl those sigx naa...ur such an amazing creative..those sig styling and font r super adorable ,3 fab job girlo <3 ur the best ..🤗
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahwww LOVEEE the Sushita sggs 😍 chooo beauitful!! <33
also the KryAn nd Ankita avis are amazinggg <3333

Keep it up! :D
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely update Chandz ... Sushita one is Cute<3 Great Job!

shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

@shona- I felt like I havent spoken to you in ages🤗. Anyways yeah totally agree about Suhana and her bechari bahu Gauri lol she is the best, also I love how SGP is back to being good old SGP again. *sigh* HarshIni are making me crazy yaar, I seriously hope they work together one day😍 I have so many theories/stories they could do which would be beyond amazing

i know its been ages...lol we're  both too lazy wen it cums to updating...u wid ur gallery n me wid my FF
yes loving how SGP is bak!
yes there are so many ways n stories in which they cud work together n im waiting for the day they do

btw i been through ur old gallery n this one too for harshini n suhana stuff for my ff n gotta say gurl u make some amazing stuff...i'd forgotten some of the stuff u made...esp on suhana n her "suhana moments" lol

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Vipu🤗 thanks sweety glad you liked them.  I love that we're finally getting some good SuShan scenes😳 I missed them being their adorable selves these few months. Suhana with her one liners are fun too, I hope we get them more now that she's Gauri😆. Yeah BTW that scene of Ragi pie is from BB😆 she was hysterical in that scene...I want to make some of her from BB days now😃 *sigh* I'm with you yaar I want them to work together soon😳 UGH If only TL was on air HC would have been part of SPA and maybe we would have gotten an offscreen HarshIni moment like last year😍

@Hina- thank you😳...BTW have you watched TSC,,,,ugh there have been no CaKe moments latelely..I hate that😡

@Avni- thank you, glad you liked them

@Preeti di- thank you di😳

@shona- aww you're too kind and sweet😳 lol yeah Suhana and her Suhana-ness were my fave part of the show and like I told Vipu, I'm glad we're getting some of those moments and one liners back. I dunno but I was like they're literally so many stories they could do...I was thinking that if Indian TV ever makes a remake of ABC's Revenge that would be the perfect opportunity, I almost have an imaginary cast in mind😳😆 speaking of your FF, I'm dying to read the next part, do update soon😳 *pretty please* BTW random question but I would love to hear what you have to say about Klaus-Caroline😲

shona. thumbnail
oh n im thinking of HC in SGP part of suhana's show...lol might write a OS on that now
yes i need to update...will do tomorrow...last couple of parts
i hope u like wat i have planned for Ayaan
abt caro-klaus...i dunno i mean i love forwood but seriously cant help like klaus-caro...i mean klaus is doing such romantic things for her like giving her the dress n the sketches...

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago