hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In 2day's episode was mostly about Ayush. His scenes were so funny.

The first one with his parents, where they each check his temp & then ask if he's in need of money as he's home. Finally Ayush asks if this is an ATM or Bank 🤣 The parents, while informing him of their going to London, say they didn't tell him earlier since they thought that they be back by the time he realised they were gone!! 😆Then both the parents, by turns, keep giving him advice on how to behave at the chautha ceremony. 

He goes & does exactly what they'd told him not to do. He mentions football, then immediately realises it & says so sad about Jyoti. Then talks about drinking & partying & again so sad about Jyoti. Then again on some totally cheerful topic (forget it) & again so sad about Jyoti 🤣 ðŸ¤£

He tells Dilnaaz, she's getting quite intelligent beoing with him & says they should spend more time together 😆

in the last scene, he puts his arm around Deshmukh & calls him Bro. When Deshmukh retaliates & pokes him, he quickly pulls Dilnaaz beside Deshmukh 🤣

Really enjoyed the episode today as it was an interesting one. Looks like Ayush may be paired up with Dilnaaz as Mohit already has a GF & Hameer has his sights on Uttara.

Rana (1st post in thos forum 😊)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
cant  wait after reading ur post..keep posting...yeah agree i think ayush and dilnaaz will end up togheter, and uttara&hameer
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that one scne was hilarious when hameer was like oye ye teri honi bhabhi and uttara was like what that was soooooooooooooooo hilarious and ayush part with his parents lolzzzzzzzzzz
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Iam glad that the episode was about Ayush cos in a lot of the episodes the focus is always on Hameer or Uttara etc. I like his nerdy cruSh on Dilnaaz. Iam sure she will develop a soft corner for this cute nerd.

I have loved this actor right from Mahi Way. He was one of my favs on that show. So glad YRF brought him back on this show. Jai Ho YRF! 😃

Cant wait to watch it until it airs here! :)
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha, I found Ayush hilarious as well today. He's the best!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ayush is d best!!!have u guys seen power rangers SPD???i think Bridge  and ayush character got some similarities...

Yea Ayush was really funny😆 The one with his parents and Uttara-Hameer one😛 Would love to see Ayush more😳

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Ya he is very funny and I loved his part ..............
The best was the chautha one...........