Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

Anddd pleassssshhhh doont telll messi is jealous of ronaldo's LookπŸ₯±

Now anyone can consider who is jealous wid whom....whatevaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uhmm thats exactly what I wanted to say :\  JK 🀣
LOL  .... okay but on a serious note, Messi is jealous that he doesn't have the same fan following and craze as Ronaldo .. in short --> Ronaldo has a much bigger fan following 😎
Also Ronaldo earns MUCH more than your Messi πŸ˜› even without having those ''so called'' statistics -_- πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Uhmm thats exactly what I wanted to say :\  JK 🀣
LOL  .... okay but on a serious note, Messi is jealous that he doesn't have the same fan following and craze as Ronaldo .. in short --> Ronaldo has a much bigger fan following 😎
Also Ronaldo earns MUCH more than your Messi πŸ˜› even without having those ''so called'' statistics -_- πŸ˜ƒ

Ahaaan !! Fan Following.....How do yu knw ronaldo has a bigger fan following than messi??
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If its true then the Ballon D'or Should ve gone to ronaldo not to messi....!!! Things to be noted here.....Ballon D'or Award voting is done by the Top Soccer Journalist ,, FIFA Members, International Soccer Country's Captains ANd the Honorouble presses and the Fans ....And most importantly this award goes to that soccer player who has done a tremondous job in the past year......and is worthy to get the awardπŸ˜³πŸ˜†....SO how come messi beat Ronaldo In it.....!!! I wanna know......!!!πŸ˜† and talking about the earning i already proved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"""Mar 22, 2011 - According to France Football magazine, FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi is the world's highest paid football player and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho is the world's highest paid football manager. Messi will earn β‚¬31 million this season in wages and endorsements and Mourinho checks in with β‚¬13.5 million for himself.

It's no surprise that Messi is the world's highest paid footballer considering he is the two-time World Player of the Year and plays for arguably the world's most famous and best club. The Argentinean beat out Cristiano Ronaldo for the top spot on the list with the the Real Madrid star raking in β‚¬27.5 million.πŸ˜† Wayne Rooney is the highest paid of English players and the third highest paid player with a β‚¬20.5 million income and despite two LA Liga players claiming the top two spots, English Premier League players led all leagues with seven players in the top 20."""

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/3/22/2065019/lionel-messi-jose-mourinho-highest-paid-players-coaches-managers

No more Debate on It pleashh😳

Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Ughh zee you have become annoying yaaarrr πŸ˜†

lets just say .. FOR ME RONALDO IS THE BESHT <3 =)

we are like too opposite rofl 🀣
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
btw. Kaka will be playing again for RM .. i heard πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

btw. Kaka will be playing again for RM .. i heard πŸ˜ƒ

kaka already playing for madrid....i saw him in some previous matches!!!!!Yu knw he is the one i used to be a fan of be4 messiπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u both r here  gr8
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't disrespect Messi by comparing him with arrogant head Ronaldo .. Messi is not a diver, He is way fast with incredible ball control moreover, he is a team player unlikely Ronaldo .. Ronaldo whines and cries like a hell .. the way he acts fake injuries is hilarious actually .... Ronaldo's approach to game is not worth mentioning may be he is a born actor .. Aw Moreover, whoever, Following football rather than look, knows that Messi can play at any position whereas Ronaldo just one .. Apart from this, off the screen Character speaks for itself and I think there is no 2 way debate that Messi had a huge huge edge there ... 
So Messi all the way ... 
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

kaka already playing for madrid....i saw him in some previous matches!!!!!Yu knw he is the one i used to be a fan of be4 messiπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

He has been with RM since 2009 actually πŸ˜²
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Barcelona won! Messiii!! :D :D

🀣  🀣
Sorry for just bumping in but hey!