Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cursed_soul

real madrid is now 7 points ahead of barca πŸ₯³

only half phase gone...another half phase is yet to go...!! BARCA can bounce back or RM can fall also..!!
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Check the sports forum out  πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Thankyuu for the linkπŸ˜ƒ
shoaib_khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

Thankyuu for the linkπŸ˜ƒ

Ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Do you follow the English Premier League too or only La Liga? πŸ˜ƒ
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoaib_khan

Ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Do you follow the English Premier League too or only La Liga? πŸ˜ƒ

I follow EPL also...and in La Liga only Barca and RM matches...as seem to me there hardly any team exists for the title race lol
shoaib_khan thumbnail

I follow EPL also...and in La Liga only Barca and RM matches...as seem to me there hardly any team exists for the title race lol

Oh ok...who's ur fav English Team? My fav is Spurs...i think we can win the title this season πŸ˜ƒ got a really good chance...i cant believe we're actually challenging for it, never been so close to it πŸ˜†I watch La Liga too sometimes...RM is my fav πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shoaib_khan - 12 years ago
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cursed_soul

Yeah... U r right... 7 points is a big gap but its just a matter of only 2 matches... and we still have an EL CLASSICO left...

i was so expecting barca to win yesterday...but the keeper diego lopez saved two definately goal scoring chance created by messi! nevertheless still 20 matches to go two draw or defeat of RM can bring barca back in the race!
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoaib_khan

Oh ok...who's ur fav English Team? My fav is Spurs...i think we can win the title this season πŸ˜ƒ got a really good chance...i cant believe we're actually challenging for it, never been so close to it πŸ˜†I watch La Liga too sometimes...RM is my fav πŸ˜ƒ

awww dats great...i actually follow almost all the club specially manu...city..liverpool chelsea!! its hard to tell who will catch the title dis year!
shoaib_khan thumbnail

awww dats great...i actually follow almost all the club specially manu...city..liverpool chelsea!! its hard to tell who will catch the title dis year!

Good to see a change in the top 4 finally...it was getting boring seeing the same top 4 challenging for the title πŸ˜†
-Zeeshan- thumbnail

Good to see a change in the top 4 finally...it was getting boring seeing the same top 4 challenging for the title πŸ˜†

lol haaanπŸ˜†