DID is back?! :)

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched friday's episode(sorry im running a bit late 😆)

just one word...WOW...all performances were just mind blowing...Vikku-Niku, Pratik-Swarali, Punnu-Mallu, M^2...everyone NAILED the performances...I wanted the other standby jodi to enter instead of Omkar Akshita ... 

And Im a big fan of Vikku-Niku too but some performances were just clear-cut way better than their's. IDK how they managed to score more points than Punnu-Mallu 🤔 literally got goosebumps during Punnu-mallu's performance....Only if he knew hindi, he would be up on the stage, sad fact but true. 

Overall, this has been one of the best episodes for me in DID Doubles 😃 Wildcard episodes never disappoint in DID, this has been true for past 2 seasons too 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Punnu-Mallu were FAR better than omkar-akshita. they were good, but Punnu-mallu were Awesome! totally unfair. they should've been back!

Edit: and i agree that episode was super good! finally, some quality dances! great episode!
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
yeah!! :)

Oh and how did I forget, Rahul-Roza were sooo good too...all throughout reminded me of Dharmesh Sir...is there any chance D-sir is also helping Marzi 🤣
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, Mihir! WC episodes are always THE best episodes 😃 .. And today's also was no less, I guess DID is back in the game 😎

Let me state my opinions about all the performances I can remember 😛

Vikku-Nikku : They DESERVED to come back, plus, I'm not gonna lie, I personally love them.. I just like them though they havent been the best. But based on performances, they did deserve the WC entry :)  .. Was a very tough routine to execute.. keeping the light in mind and doing all the steps, it takes a lotttaa practise and talent. I absolutely loved their performance  👏 ⭐️ 

Omkar-Akshita : Very nice :)  .. Akshita's really graceful and I feel they can blend into any style. Nice choreography. VERY well executed! .. I didn't really mind when they came back. They were equally as good as everyone else :D

I liked this guy, Vijju.. I think he seriously needs to audition for some soap operas 😛 I really liked how he didn't make a scene though he was bleeding so much 😲 .. Performance wise, they were pretty weak.. compared to others. And talking about Ponnu-Mallu, I AGREE!
That guy has soooo much stamina and he's like a super-man himself! Shocked Usually people jump like that in the end because they lose all their energy in doing so, but WOW... I was speechless throughout the performance. I mean, even after doing such a jump from such a height, he could still perform with GOOD energy and he also executed steps very well. I think the guy is really capable of doing a loottt. I wonder why they didnt take Ponnu-Mallu. Is it because there are 2 couples who're already Zee unfriendly 'cos of their SI-background/language?? 😕

Rahul and Roza were very good too :( .. Especially Roza! Rahul looked hot for the first tiime.. :P

Pratik-Swarali, Pranalini-some guy and M^2 were all on the same track.. I wish they got more chances to just perform on stage... I loved yesday's episode...

I guess I'm done now, sorry for SUCH a long post, Dada ji 😛

PS --- Abhinav was such a treat to watch 😳 .. I didn't like his performance that much.. it was plain OK.  I'll miss watching cutie 😭

EDDIIITTTT --- Maulica's an extremely graceful dancer. What more does Mithun Duh want? Graceful strong female and STRONG male.. and they are versatile and execute moves waay better than most others on the show :s

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Chinnu 😆👏 what a post :) agree about everything!! And ur right, Vikku-Nikku's performance was hard execution-wise, but as a regular audience, it didn't really put that much impact on me as some other performances did...But I guess the masters of dance must know hard it would've been for them :) Im not saying they were bad, they were really good, just not better than some others. 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😃 Back? DID Doubles has been the most successful dance show in Indian history......up till the wild card round, DID Doubles has pulled in more ratings then DID 1 and DID 2..............I agree though the wild card round was amongst the best in the history of DID...........DID Doubles has been a treat to watch thus far and I am sure it'll only get better, and better in the weeks to come.......😛

ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 Back? DID Doubles has been the most successful dance show in Indian history......up till the wild card round, DID Doubles has pulled in more ratings then DID 1 and DID 2..............I agree though the wild card round was amongst the best in the history of DID...........DID Doubles has been a treat to watch thus far and I am sure it'll only get better, and better in the weeks to come.......😛

Its not about ratings Ankit bhai 😃 Over last few weeks, the performances were just plain average, and u probably might have a different opinion but most of the people on the forum felt so too :) I just hope it doesn't start going downhill again from next week when audience voting starts 🤔

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Chinnu 😆👏 what a post :) agree about everything!! And ur right, Vikku-Nikku's performance was hard execution-wise, but as a regular audience, it didn't really put that much impact on me as some other performances did...But I guess the masters of dance must know hard it would've been for them :) Im not saying they were bad, they were really good, just not better than some others. 

Mihir, yes. I agree.. I think they deserved it if we see from execution POV.. BTW, I feel that performances on "Chanda Re" song always tend to flop(not flop like literally, they usually do not leave us speechless or something like that). I guess the song is like that... remember Prince and someone else tried their hand using this song?

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

@bold -- That's what this topic is about 😃 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Its not about ratings Ankit bhai 😃 Over last few weeks, the performances were just plain average, and u probably might have a different opinion but most of the people on the forum felt so too :) I just hope it doesn't start going downhill again from next week when audience voting starts 🤔

😃 Were the performances awesome every week of DID 1 and DID 2? There were many weeks where the performances in DID 2 for example were just dowright dull to watch (except D sir of course who rocked every week)........😃 As for the forum, what difference does it make? Most people on the forum think that Terrence is the best dancer/choreographer in India, no wait the world, no wait the Universe...but did that bring in any ratings for his show? 😃 Just like many people on the forum think Geeta Ma can't dance, can't choreograph, etc but does that impede Geeta Ma in any way? .she had a great year.....her work was appreciated really well for Tees Maar Khan....😃