This Week's Promos : Two more for Tuesday :)

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

This week's promos are out. I just saw them while surfing, I hope someone uploads the videos soon.

Promo 1 : Kangana Ranaut and Madhavan on Jhalak to promote Tanu Weds Manu. Madhavan danced with Mahi...really cute, lol. 😆

Promo 2 : Sushant and Yana performing in the Face-Off round. From the tiny clips and snippets, both looked like they totally nailed it, touchwood! And Sushant and Shampa really seem to be making an effort not to turn their limitation into a liability.

Monday should be an interesting watch. Let's see...😊

EDIT:

Okay, so there are two more promos, guys. This time for Tuesday's episode. Strategically, Sony's airing only Mahi and Chang's promos for that round, since their other promo campaign for Monday's is the Sushant-Or-Yaana-In-The-Face-Off one. 😳

Mahi and Savio are doing what seemed like a disco number with two big mirrors, and there was a tiny snippet of Malaika's comment where she said that Mahi's in full form today.

Chang and Marischa are doing a desi number, full on Bolly masala masti by the looks of it. They showed Madhuri saying that she loved it because it reminded her of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

They're dancing with groups on Tuesday. Wonder what the theme is...😊
Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Nandini ðŸ˜Š

Looking forward for someone to upload the video so that I can see Sushant's promo! 😃

sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update!

Here is promo performance of Mahi,Chang(awww he looks so cute here!) and Yana,

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/p60BGL37/1/Excellent-Performances-On-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa.html

But no glimpse of Sushant's act.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nishr

Thanks for update!

Here is promo performance of Mahi,Chang(awww he looks so cute here!) and Yana,

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/p60BGL37/1/Excellent-Performances-On-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa.html

But no glimpse of Sushant's act.

love mahi!! thanks for the link!!!😃

i wanna see the mahi-maddy promo... sounds cute!!😛
tota82 thumbnail
Mahi looks wowwww love U Mahi

@nishr thnaks 4 the promo loved it
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Added two more Promos, everyone. I wonder why no one's uploading the video, though. 😕
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nandini.. Hi :) 

It's nice to see you here. How are you doing?

Thanks for the promo descriptions. It's airing tomorrow anyway. Haha ! 

And I presume the theme could be various dance forms of Bollywood. Maybe. God knows. But more than that, I am super excited for Monday. Yaayyy :D 

Take Care 🤗
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Hey everyone!

This week's promos are out. I just saw them while surfing, I hope someone uploads the videos soon.

Promo 1 : Kangana Ranaut and Madhavan on Jhalak to promote Tanu Weds Manu. Madhavan danced with Mahi...really cute, lol. 😆

Promo 2 : Sushant and Yana performing in the Face-Off round. From the tiny clips and snippets, both looked like they totally nailed it, touchwood! And Sushant and Shampa really seem to be making an effort not to turn their limitation into a liability.

Monday should be an interesting watch. Let's see...😊

EDIT:

Okay, so there are two more promos, guys. This time for Tuesday's episode. Strategically, Sony's airing only Mahi and Chang's promos for that round, since their other promo campaign for Monday's is the Sushant-Or-Yaana-In-The-Face-Off one. 😳

Mahi and Savio are doing what seemed like a disco number with two big mirrors, and there was a tiny snippet of Malaika's comment where she said that Mahi's in full form today.

Chang and Marischa are doing a desi number, full on Bolly masala masti by the looks of it. They showed Madhuri saying that she loved it because it reminded her of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

They're dancing with groups on Tuesday. Wonder what the theme is...😊

t4s
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone have links for the other two promos??? really dying to see sushant!!!!
iflover4eva thumbnail
I am soo looking forward for this weeks episodes..😃