24th February Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi giving food to Dhondu and Arjun is reading the newspaper getting angry on them.Raj comes home and ask to Arjun if the plan of the letter was succesful.Arjun says does it look succesful after looking at my face.Raj says no and Arjun says to Raj look ur mom she is caring of Dhondu so much and is not giving attention to me.Arjun and Raj goes to Dadi and tells everything to her.Dadi goes downstairs with Arjun and Raj.Dadi calls Arohi and says u are giving too much attention to Dhondu.Arohi says he is new in this city so i am just giving him the food.Arjun says Dhondu is eating since the morning and i haven't eaten anything.Dadi says now u will take care of Arjun and leaves.Arohi and Arjun goes and sits on the dinning table.Arohi then gives some chocolates to Dhondu and she gives the chocolates of last year to Arjun.Arohi takes a picture with Dhondu and Arjun gets jealous and tell to take my picture too.Arohi takes Arjun picture and says ewww!.

Dhondu says to Arohi i will tell the name of the girl i love and says her name start with 'A'.Arjun says 'A' for Arohi.At night,Arjun is sitting with Romit and Raj drinking and on the other hand Arohi is with Shifali in her room.Arohi says to Shifali that i have search everywhere but i din't find the report and Arjun says to Romit and Raj that he is fed up of this Dhondu.Raj says we should find someone who can solve all ur problems and can improve ur relation.On the other hand,Shifali ask to Arohi where u have not yet search for the report and Arohi says maybe Arjun keep the report with him as its the only place where i din't saw.Raj tells to Arjun about a Love Guru who works on Radio Show.Arjun says i know him and he can't tell anything but Romit says he gives good advices and u should call him too.Next morning,Arjun is getting ready and Arohi ask where are u going.Arjun says its none of ur business.

Arohi gives some stupid reasons about why Arjun is going outside and finally she got one correct when she she says u are going for ur love life and Arjun and Raj are a bit shocked.Arohi says u should have call the guy who do a Radio Show.Arjun was going but Arohi says drink the juice before going.Arohi drops the juice on Arjun jacket and Arjun goes to change the jacket and takes the report with him too.Arohi goes to check in the jacket but find nothing.Arohi then goes outside and tells to Arjun that i am going on a date tonight with Dhondu in ur cottage and Arjun gets angry.Episode ends.

Precap:Arjun and Arohi are in white dancing on a song in the cottage.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu_King thumbnail
rest coming soon guys!
Sallu_King thumbnail
Done guys use like button!
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳Raj is such a super cute kid😆 Really adorable and just love the 'advice' he his 'dad'😆 I really wish he continues to stay with the Singhanias😉 Arjun, Arohi and Raj make one cute family😳😍
BTW, Raj, when I was in school, my roll no. was 11😉