Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

It gives such soothing calm down feeling after reading your post  POCA.🤗..!! Uf..there is no respite for us I guess with these RAICHAND brothers on the war front ..for eternity..!! YUP I get that when you say NO TRAINGLE.......!!!  Me tooooooo.... Am really hoping that they use this super chemistry between the brothers & exploit this intense hatred with deep down soft corner between teh brothers ..THEN IT WOULD BE AWESOME..!! yeah Panchi is perfect for Sid & I too feel that Panchi should play a very pivotal role in redeeming Sid..!! Lets see..I really pray it goes on those lines..!!

Thank you so much and am glad you enjoy my posts. 😊....great complicated brotherhood and Piya and Pancchi the girls for the brothers. There is so much you can do without creating a love triangle. 😆
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very very biased comment -

I am liking the cold and calculating eyes of the devil ... they exude wealth, arrogance, power, lust, blood all at once. Very effortlessly changing his demeanor from a flamboyant skirt-chaser to a heartless controller, Siddhant has done an amazing job! Kudos to the PH for casting him ...he seems like a perfect fit. If developed well, his chemistry with the long-suffering hero will be fun to watch.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kristalizzed

My pleasure. :D TVD is bloody brilliant, no doubt about that but we don't need it do we? Because that'll just make PKYEK predictable and i don't want to lose my interest in it like has happened with most shows. The Sid-Abhay love-hate relationship is definitely a great track but i hope it doesn't sideline the main track, 'cause Abhay is already planning to take a hike which means lesser of the Abhiya screen sizzle. :P Here's hoping for an exciting, original and Not very heartbreaking PKYEK. Not VAMPIRES BROTHERS (ONLY) KII YE EK KAHAANI... Sorry if i overdid something, it's just my opinion.

@RED..EXACTLY very very well said..I totally agree with you..MY THOUGHTS  TOO..!! 👏👏👏
bella_love thumbnail
good analysis!!!!!keep it up!!!!bt its really depressing that shaurya isn't playing any lead role in pkyek..he is really a v promising fresh face hu has got much talents embedded in him..i didn't undrstnd the logic why ekta is trying make up a bond btwn misha n pintoo..shaurya n misha's chemistry wud really hav been a fun to watch cuz both are really cool n wud hav added a spice 2 d whole show wid their funky bubbly  love story..they are the perfect couple for showing college romance...
bella_love thumbnail
n abhay n sid definately  similarizes stefan n damon's relationship..no doubt in that...n siddhant is really doing a good work as a villain!!!! hats off 2 balaji group fr casting such  promising n talented fresh debuts ...pkyek is ruling over every1 cuz of them surely!!!👏
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

</font>

<font color="#FF0000">
</font>
<font color="#0033FF">@RED..EXACTLY very very well said..I totally agree with you..MY THOUGHTS TOO..!!</font><font color="#FF0000">👏👏👏</font>

Thanks! :D Nice to see some one second my opinion. :) Btw VAMPIRES BROTHERS = VAMPIRE BROTHERS. My bad. Sorry about the quoting glitches. My cell phone and HTML are like Abhay and Kabir - Can't stand each other. :D
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kristalizzed

Thanks! :D Nice to see some one second my opinion. :) Btw VAMPIRES BROTHERS = VAMPIRE BROTHERS. My bad. Sorry about the quoting glitches. My cell phone and HTML are like Abhay and Kabir - Can't stand each other. :D

@RED...THAT WAS GOOD TOO...🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello!
My first post in this forum :)

Well-hardcore tvd fan; and like watching pyek!
Abhiya,misha,angad-tracker, of course sid too!!

It seems he brought a new spice..

I agree with poca about creating a deep and intense brotherhood between abhay n sid-where they know only the other has the right to destroy n hurt him-no one else..

Immediately-danish becomes an enemy...perhaps chand too in future...

Sid-panchi chem is good n i'd love to see their track...

In fact abhay had said to pia he doesnt have a heart but it beats each moment for her.. In her love

The protectiveness we have seen in 2 instances with sid defending panchi... Is it only a mood? Right now its a fascination which i hope might turn into more...

So we'll have brother vs brother
N their own relationship entanglements-not a triangle though..

Tc
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey firstly awsum job in analysing , a super perspective!!

I am a die-hard , fan of TVD< n even more m team Damon, luvvvvvvv luvvvvvvvv Damon and Ian playus it so so well!!

I was a bit worried, still am how Ekta ma would do justice to both TVD and Damon, both r intricated with loadz of turns, twists and emotions., ryt now i see loadz of loose ends, i think it is struggling in maintaining the big cast, unable 2 define roles, like that of Misha, Kabir n all.

Sid as a character is heavily trying to match Damon, be it the girl thing, d one-liners , till now, given the indian tv scenerio i feel they r doin it well( not ian or tvd level). He has a past , he is a grey character, flawed who is goin to pretend that he doesnt hav a heart but he is the one who is gonna struggle the most maintaing his humanity, his vulnerability is goin to be so crucial, I hope the serial manages that.

Abhay is a vampire, a veggie mayb, but i hope they giv him a grey shade, lyk they do with stefan, as for Vivian as an actor, i feel he needs to brood less, character wise, they r so confusing it giving it edward undertones, he lacks a bit of spunk .

Piya- well , this is interesting , lets see if it plays lyk tvd, n v see Sid also being in luv with her, but in tvd katherine was at fault, here what i feel Sid-piya equation will be more lyk her trying to bring the good in him, trying to humanize his soul , i luv d bond that damon has with elena, luv the chemistry, the soul in their relations, hope it is maintained

i have a doubt i see panchi more lyk caroline, a future vampire, wow that would interesting.

just a humble request to the makers, please try to build the support cast , it is they who are the spine of the show, otherwise it would just end up being any other romantic story.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. You know, everything from TVD is acceptable except the love triangle!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I also dont want love triangle to happen between Abhay Piya and Sid.. 😲 "Sid, you remain happy with your all 60 (??) girl friends and Panchhi too..😆 Dont even dare to look at Piya...Piya wont suit to you.. you look older than her"..😆