Abhay-Sid: Main tumhare liye tayaar hoon.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Sid: Main tumhare liye nahin harunga

Hey ppz,

Before I take off on today's episode, let me tell you that  today PKYEK gave me the same vibes that TVD gives all its viewers. TVD is not Stefan-Elena's love saga, it is not Damon's snakes and ladders between Katherine and Elena and it is not about the supernatural wars. The CENTRAL root and magnet of that show is the Stefan-Damon brotherhood and their fatally disturbed but deeply bonded relationship. TVD is  'The Salvatore Brothers' story and the writers and creators of the show have admitted it often.

Taking off from yesterday , today , PKYEK has suddenly brought the Raichand brotherhood at the center of the story with Abhay and Siddharth all set to play the game of heads and hearts. Never before have we felt this kind of hard-hitting connection ( except Abhay-Piya of course )  on this show as we feel between the two brothers. Not the Dobriyaals happy family , not the friendship bonds on campus. Barring the lead couple, Abhay-Sid have suddenly become this viscose relationship which will be perhaps just as parallel as the indelible love of Abhay-Piya.

Sid regained his composure  pretty fast after that spasm of emotion passed over his face on sighting his little brother. He walked upto Abhay , looked into his eyes with a grinning smile and humming a teasing tune , he left And no, after Sid left , Abhay's hatred and disgust had simmered down and with subtle emotion and definite worry on his face , you could read " Hell was full , so he is back. Damn! What's he upto?"

No, Abhay and Sid were definitely not happy to see each-other but you can't deny that some injured emotion passed over the faces of both. Sid when he first set his eyes on Abhay and Abhay when Sid left. There is a lot of history between the two brothers and sadly a very very injured one.

When Sid talks to a prying and inquisitive Pancchi , you can sense the pent up anger , frustration and angst for Chaand and Abhay. He hates them , wants to hurt them and will hurt them. But the focus of his venom is his brother Abhay.

While Chaand and Haseena , with clear hatred and disgust for Sid wonder what the brat is upto, you can see that its only Abhay who knows Siddharth well enough to know his designs. There is so much cold hurt and deep rooted fear in Abhay when he says to himself that he knows Sid inside out ' that he knows Sid can be back only for one reason and that's Abhay. Immediately, Abhay understands the meaning of his premonition regarding Piya. Siddharth is the advancing terror and that can mean only one thing. Siddharth is back for Abhay , to devastate Abhay and make him unhappy by destroying whatever his baby brother can possibly love. But this is what Abhay says :

" Is baar main tumhaare liye tayaar hoon, Siddharth."

" This time, I am ready  for you, Sid."

Abhay has been left with no option. Sid will hurt , will destroy whatever Abhay loves and at the center of Abhay's existence stands Piya. Abhay is right. If he now stays anywhere close to Piya , Sid will come swooping down on Piya like a vulture. But driven by emotion, Abhay is underestimating three things ' His own power of love for Piya , the strength of Piya's love for him and Siddharth's ability to find out Abhay's little secret. Going away from Piya is only going to endanger her furthermore to Sid or anyone else for that matter. Abhay needs to understand that he has no option this time but to stand up to Sid and tell him " Listen dude. I am with her and you are so not gonna touch her." True, Sid is a devil and he is a monster in the true sense but Abhay cannot avoid the blood for long. He will have to HANDLE Sid. Like Stefan had to ultimately handle Damon.

Siddharth ? Well, yes, he loves being bad and he enjoys his vampire status to the fullest. His morals, ethics , rules  work according to his moods. If he wants , he will be all nice , sweet and romantic to Pancchi  and when his mood changes , he will go and bite a girl's head off in the jungle. Hate him, judge him ' he doesn't care. A trait that he shares with Abhay , the only difference being that Abhay doesn't rip necks. Siddharth loves being evil and no apologies for that.

It is strange how Sid keeps saying that it is cool to be heartless again and again. Yet , even after all these centuries, Abhay is the center of his existence and memories of Maithli in all probability are locked somewhere . Yeah, even if it is proclaimed hatred , there are feelings. It is almost as if by hurting Abhay , Sid wants to balance out his pain with him. If I am hurt , alone and suffering , you should be with me. Yupp,  that is a dark obsessive emotion but people have it and it is a weird twisted kind of attachment. Time has passed , a whole lot of time but Siddharth has not released Abhay.

Abhay defined Sid in one sentence when he was standing outside Piya's hostel ' He is evil and wherever he goes, destruction and devastation follow. If he ever finds out that you are everything I have , he will finish you. He destroys whatever makes me happy.

But no, Abhay can no longer run from Sid. And Sid has assured that Abhay stays around while he goes around painting the town blood red. Ringing Abhay's fears true , Sid has found out that Abhay loves someone with his life. As Shanz revealed that to Sid , the slow smile that came on Sid's face was like , " Whoa brother! Your heart still beats? Let me have some fun, hmmm?"

In the precap, when a furious and predatory Abhay stops Siddharth's car and glares hatred at him, you once again see Sid's face go a little soft before the evil smile takes over. Maybe we are reading too much , but Sid's feelings and actions towards Abhay run deeper than the evil they try to scream.

As for Piya , well, the only one she really cares about and loves with every fiber of her existence is Abhay. Pravin , Arnab , they all want to give her all the happiness and comforts to make up for their deeds but Piya has long gone beyond that and if at all, there is something and someone she yearns for is Abhay.

The Pintoo track needs to be written and performed better because right now , it is looking very weak. And if things have not worked out with the actor playing Shaurya , they should cleanly close his track.  Kabir and Danish should go the Lockwood way ' the rich family with the werewolf curse. It will add another spice to the whole set up. And Kabir's characterization is very close to the Lockwood brothers.

And as I close this post, well, I will like to add that Damon had promised Stefan ' a lifetime of misery' and keeping the promise , he hurt Stefan a lot , did everything that would prick Stefan , even killed Stefan's best friend. Stefan was so so so disappointed in Damon that he was sick and tired of cleaning his mess , almost feared Damon's return in his life. But no matter how much Stefan and Damon claimed to hate each-other , no matter what they did to each-other'.if a single hand was raised at Stefan, Damon sliced it and if anything endangered Damon's life , Stefan threw everything away and went against the world to save him.

Damon ( while saving Stefan from slaying )- If there is anyone who is gonna kill you, IT'S ME. No one else.

Stefan ( while going into a fire breakout to save Damon against everyone's advice )- He is my brother.

Those are the dynamics I want to see between Abhay-Sid. Why not? They both have such an amazing chemistry , so use it in creating a  riveting brotherhood. But yeah, we don't need the triangle. Pancchi is perfect for Sid  and if writers use their brains right , she can be his path to redemption. Abhay-Piya have enough problems of their own in any case.

The whole point being , that if Abhay-Sid hate each-other and are enemies , one is a hero , one is a villain ' there is no fun in watching them. But if they have an intense troubled relationship where they really love each-other deep down and the brotherhood is intact inspite of all the gorges between them, that is what hooks you.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res =P

-Edited-

Well, I don't follow TVD, so I have no idea how much Abhay-Sid resemble Stefan-Damon. From what I see, Sid, for me, is James, an evil and powerful predator whose prey can rarely escape him.
Definitely, I think the show will shift focus a bit from AbhIya to Abhay-Sid for a while and explore their relationship and equation. I think I failed to read in between the lines/ expressions/ dialogues, whatever it is, because I felt that they hate each other's existence to the very core. But I would like it if both of them still, somewhere, have a dormant soft corner for each other.
I hope Abhay figures out about Sid-Shanaya because at this rate, he must NEVER leave Pia and go! Like you said, it'll make her even more prone to danger. As it is, we see her falling in and out of trouble and had Abhay not been around till now, God knows what would've happened to her.
About Pia, well, she's as usual being unreasonable but she is, again, justified in her own way. I understand where she's coming from actually. It's not easy to forgive people who've hurt her so much. But I would still say that she should consider giving Arnab a second chance. Nonetheless, I give her the benefit of doubt because old wounds don't heal easily and like you said, she's 17 otherwise but when it comes to this issue, she's still 10. That's made me realise that maybe, she's not being as unreasonable as I think her to be.
Shanky doodles needs to work a lot before I can even consider him as a replacement for Shaurya. It took me time to like Shaurya but the MiYa chemistry had me hooked instantly. If this couple is not going to be together, I'm surely going to miss them =)

Btw, I'm loving this whole Abhay-Sid showdown and the precap has left me wanting for more!! Yes, I'm going to look forward to their scenes as much as I look forward to AbhIya and PiaMish scenes. These two are my favourite bonds on the show. AS fast seem to be making to the list and Vivian and Siddharth share an amazing chemistry. Their eyelocks are also so intense!🤣

P.S. Please don't throw rotten eggs, tomatoes and your old sandals at me but I don't know why, I was casually watching the episode today and as soon as it ended, a thought struck me: What if EK turns this into one of her typical shows in which Sid is using Panchi to get to Abhay and will ultimately kill her after she develops trust on him? You know, maybe get into the good books of everyone so that no one suspects him? *runs off*
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb analysis Poco. I will watch the episode only for Abhay and Sid relationship now. 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis...perfect....👍🏼I just loved it....one of your best post...👏

Abhay-Sid-They are looking all set to define complicated relationship....their relationship is strange....or should i say that it is dangerous....the brothers will be a treat to watch....

Abhiya- The only thing that matters to pia is abhay...and the only thing that matters to abhay is pia's safety and her well being....their relationship is complex but i guess that is the beauty of their dark love story...

With Sid's entry in abhiya's life a lot of tests are in store for them....but the relationships that survive the ups and downs last till eternity...

AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, great analysis Poco.. one doubt though..
I thought Abhay said..
Is baar mein tumhare liye tayaar rahoonga...
This time, I'll be ready for you...

May be he was not as powerful as Sid before 😕
Not sure.. I need to see it again to be sure...
AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I see you changed your line.. so may be I heard it correct.
awesome analysis loved it as usual.......
i was eagerly waiting for ur post.......
from the past 2 days.......SID has grabbed the attention for me.....
and now i am eagerly waiting for SID-ABHAYA interactions.......
it's indeed firing........the promo has already given signals........
both these hot dudes r surely here to rule our hearts........
hope we get a good chemistry between them.........and ekta maintains it......
and i am pretty sure that ABHAYA will not leave PIA .........
and i am loving SID-PANCHI pair.........
so plzzzzzz ekta no love traingle among ABHAYA-PIA-SID plzzzzz........
now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow..
thanx for the wonderful post.....
take care......🤗

madmaxine thumbnail
Great insight..as usual😃😃. I just want to say that I hope whoever writes this show is reading what you say😊! I know nothing about TvD, but it all sounds super to me...what you wrote..story wise. I was wondering what happened to Shanaya...good to see our junior vamp back! And yeah...the Shankar story is weak. But, Abhiya, Abhay-Sid (Abhid/Sidbhay/AbSi??? They're all awful, I know, *runs*) , Misha-Piya, Panchi-Sid, Chaandeena, TranGad, everything else rocks! So, I can be more forgiving of this one track. Yeah..super exciting stuff this week! Can't wait for more of the show, and your educated take on it😃😃!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya definitely the story will focus more on abhay-sid relationship. But why abhay is thinking to leave Piya? If now he goes away from Piya she will be more in danger. Sid already knows that abhay has someone in his life and he will definitely find her. So this time abhay really needs to stay with Piya. Didn't watch VD so no idea about it. And ya I dont want sid-abhay-piya triangle.
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good analysis👏

agree with you cent percent about sid abhay story line⭐️

n i don't wanna see this shankar track......i don't like it🤢