Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
was Naitak even nominated for best pati on that online voting thing =S
i just remember jay haveing a tough competiton with Krishna [Arhaan] 

aww i wanted Ishaan to win 
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This time i don't see SPA......our sushaan didn't win anyawards.....it's very anfair........
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shakila : Naitik and Akshara (Naksh) won the hottest jodi award... :-(
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trueraginifan

@Shakila : Naitik and Akshara (Naksh) won the hottest jodi award... :-(

i know issiliye to kaha this this time i don't see spa awards........i will see only sushaan's parfomance....

Edited by Shakila2244 - 13 years ago
Hey Poppy !
Tell us more na...ohk tell me did Ragini & Jay walk d Red Carpet together or separately ??? If separtely den they walkd it alone or wid someone else ??? Did both of dem interact wid each other ??
I soo wanna know it yaar...Please reply dear and check out my post on page 3...i have a request dere..
Waiting eagerly for ur reply...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys,

I don't have any more pics of Raagini!πŸ˜• But my friend got some clicked and I will ask her if she is okay with them being put on the forum!

The entire team of SGP walked together...but there was a seperate segment being shot with Jay and Raagini! Amit Paul took their interview and they were both standing together, looking very and coordinated, both of them wearing white colored clothes! It will come when Star Parivaar Award is telecast on Star Plus!

Raagini seems to be a chatterbox in real life too, she was continuously talking to everyone...Jay looks way too shy!πŸ˜† He was feeling a bit out of place in the crowd and kept going pink in the face!
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
poppyji aap toh sab jaga cha jaye...πŸ˜›
πŸ˜”
thank you so much for sharing your experiences at SPA....with SGP and TL team...πŸ€—
Ohh...thnx a lot for replying...u're a sweetheart... :-D
yeah plz ask ur frnd bout Ragini's pics...and i agree Ragini defo is a chatterbox in real life too (saying dis by watching her interviews)..Jay too is vry adorable in real life just like Ishaan..❀️
Aww...SuShaan/JaiRa lukd coordinatd..well they always do in every award function/ceremony dey attend together...
Dying to see dem onscreen now...u've increasd my excitement...and it has now gone to an extreme level...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Sushaan did not get best jodi award! Naitik and Akshara got it! Fav Pati and Patni also went to them! SGP did not win any major awards, I think!πŸ˜•

Akshara won best Patni... πŸ˜² i thought she got best bahu...so who won best bahu?
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trueraginifan

Ohh...thnx a lot for replying...u're a sweetheart... :-D
yeah plz ask ur frnd bout Ragini's pics...and i agree Ragini defo is a chatterbox in real life too (saying dis by watching her interviews)..Jay too is vry adorable in real life just like Ishaan..❀️
Aww...SuShaan/JaiRa lukd coordinatd..well they always do in every award function/ceremony dey attend together...
Dying to see dem onscreen now...u've increasd my excitement...and it has now gone to an extreme level...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

same...............πŸ˜‰here....dear.............m..........too....dying....to...πŸ˜ƒsee...them....onscreen......πŸ˜›love...u....jay.ragini
.....pairs.....made......in.....⭐️.heaven.....as πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i....always........say...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...