Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🥺

chalo jenu guess kar ki maine jo itne emos post kiye unme kya similarity hai🤣🤣
Annu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

wahi hamein kya??? spam karo spam!!🤣 jokes apart she needs a new gallery thread ASAP!!!

waise howz u?🤗

haan waise bhi mai aaj itne din baad aayi hu to spamming to banti hai😎🤣
i guess aur ek page spam karna chahiye hume🤣
i am fine shine😎
tu bata😊
Annu111 thumbnail
yipeee jenuuu dekh maine tujhe kitna bada surprise diya.dekh teri gallery khatm hone ko aayi🥳

chalo tu shubh kaaam ke ant me bhi meetha kha le🤣
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
me also came after ages!!
n m gud:D

yay one more page to go!! jenu will b so proud of us!🤣  🤣
Annu111 thumbnail
haan jenu will b so happy
and nayi gallery me she will make dhinchaak sigs 4 us
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

haan jenu will b so happy

and nayi gallery me she will make dhinchaak sigs 4 us

i love her siggies!❤️
Annu111 thumbnail
even i love them❤️
and wo meri ajeeb si ajeeb requests ko bhi maan leti hai😊
ab i guess we should stop spamming here🤣
cc me spam karte hai😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jenu both look really nice👏 the coloring is fab and it makes the pictures look even better than they already are😃 whats up with you and PBM Jenu?🤣 waise PBM crossed 2 lakh views on youtubei'm sure you had a huge part in making it do so right??😆
love all three textures👏 especially the third one that one looks really nice😃 the colour contrast there is amazing and i love the red flower on the dark background with little bits of red and white and blue lines through it.[;Y:] it looks very unique and creative😃
icons

PSD cr :-ToriVDongWook- & me.
these are all fab. Love each and every single one Especially the Imran-Kat one, ArTi one Anushka one and Kajen one😃 Best is KaJen one the two pictures in place of 1 makes it really stand out from all the others👏Imran Katrina look nice together looking forward to watching the movie😃plus hes the first guy there have been no love affair rumours of Katrina with🤣

sigs
you know i'm not a fan of one pic siggies but looking at your creations i'm starting to love them more and more each day😃 the one you posted in the CC with the song from Bodyguard that one is already one of my most fav siggies which i'm eagerly waiting to use and this one looks incredible as well👏 you pick perfect moments which make the siggies look really nice and unique and the Jen touch ie: the purple flower and text matching her dress makes it even better.😃 He's always staring at her🤔 waise mayank stared at nupur all the time too when he fell in love with her example the dinner scene in chunky mishra's house👍🏼
you know me and Amu had a long discussion about this scene it was not worth talking about🤣 kinda naughty you know us na😉🤣 but it was on the pic on the right☺️ the blending is really good and i love both pics especially right hand side one😳 i love the blue and purple colouring on the top it looks nice😃
I loved this scene😳Adhiraj and Uday ruined it thoughthe kabab's in mjht drove me crazy😡 MayUr never got any privacy people seemed to forget they were married😡 the big heart in the middle is beautiful my fav part about this episode was this big heart made of rose petals😍 the only thing i didnt get was how did they not fly away and stay in perfect play when it was night time and windy🤓 Mayank looked super cute here and Nupur as usual looked really pretty😃
Jenu cant even tell you how much you have improved in blending different pics and scenes together👏this looks so incredibly good👏 all 9 pics are already fab and your blending makes them look really nice next to one another👏 I love the text😃 its perfect for them. they really were a special couple and no one can ever take their place😍
i love suku😃 shes cute especially her hair love her curls a lot😃 the pics are super cute and the flower on the bottom looks really nice as well😃
i never knew you were a KaJen fan😆 i like them too they look cute together😃 the pics are really sweet love the two on the bottom those look really nice and your blending, colouring and texture here are all great👏
love the glowing red thing on the side that looks really nice👏 the pics are super romantic😳 and i love the dotted background😃
still dont see any chemistry😆individually theyre okay though. Plus I still think Sonam's taller than him so for me that makes the pairing look odd😆nevertheless the siggy is fantastic👏 i love the background and the picture looks nice😃 as usual the flower is the best part😆
like i said under the icons they look nice together😃 plus its a good break from Akki-Kat though i love their pairing😆 i love the top picture its super sweet and the red part of the background looks really nice as well😃
i've seen a selena gomez picture in the exact same pose😆 the picture is cute and it looks nice that you used the same pic for both instead of changing it to another one👏 I love the way you kept the BG white it makes the pics stand out even more and the initials look nice too😃
she has a good dressing sense😃the dress looks nice on her😃 her hair looks pretty as well and both pics are also great👍🏼
Jen this is so so good😍 love all 6 pictures😃 all are some of my fav MayUr/ArTi moments😃the blending is really good too👍🏼 I love both AR pics you put in there. Plus they fit so perfectly with the others that you need to be a AR/MN expert to be able to tell the difference like us😎😆
Another scene that i loved😍 all 5 pics are fantastic and the fact that you left the cake in there looks really nice as well😃
this is really nice i'm sure Komal loved all three of them😃 its nice that you kept it simple with only 1 pic of both of them😃 i love deepika a lot too😛love the greyish background and the pics on the side in a smaller version looks nice too👏
Jenu cant ever thank you enough for this🤗 its absolutely fabulous. Some of my most fav moments all together😃 I love the first and last one the most😃 the first one is my most favourite scene in mjht even more then PBM and Sajda and their smiles in the last one are too cute😍 and again sorry since it was so hard to make
finally done thanks for the PM🤗
PS: i know the wet chest thing now🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omggg guys u both spammed 3 pagesss😲🤣...mere ankhon ke taare😳🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Before going congrats on finishing your first siggy shop🤗 🥳