kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thakkraal holds ahuja's mouth and puts the whole bottle of tablets into his mouth and ahuja dies.   Thakkraal says such a huge deceit....u filmed me killing rachna...and then he says where is the phone??  Where is ur phone...without ur phone u never left...and then he searches ahuja's body but doesnt find phone on him..and thakkraal angry...waiter is watching all this and thakkraal tells the waiter to leave.   and thakkraal slaps ahuja's body twice.

Mahendar in thinking about how rahul got into the fight.   Bubbly is telling mahendar that he should go in and talk to rahull...and bubbly is saying ppl will say anything..but right now rahul needs u.  U need to go and talk to rahul.   and mahendar going on about ppl talking and how he didnt teach rahul to fight.   and mahendar says i m going to go and tell him off..and bubbly says dont scold him he is a boy but when mahendar reaches rahul's room he is fast asleep and mahendar is cleaning rahul's wounds in his sleep.   

Dayal is looking at the phone.  I believe it is ahuja's.   he is about to put it in locker...and diwakar trys to pick it up but dayal picks up and talks about meeting tomorrow and such.  and Diwakar is watching dayal put the phone inside the locker.   Anu at night is walking on outside rachna's house and is talking..i m still not use to u not being around...how am i going to walk ur path.  everything seems empty.  Rachna appears and says start walking and u will be fine.   Anu says walking ur path is hard and rachna says it will be easy...as u know me more then anyone.   and anu feels her and says u r here...u r listening to me...so tell me once what should i do...show me the path rachna..i will walk...and mahendar is watching anu sitting outside crying.

Ahuja's dead body is lying there and thakkraal and dayal payning last respects.   thakkraal says i use to tell ahuja not to take sleeping pills it is addictive..and dayal says but he never took sleeping pills...he use to be very good about his health..and thakkraal syas so u knw??  and dayal says YES...and thakkraal says but thats what the world will hear.   

and then thakkraal goes near ahuja's body and repeats the same things about tablet addition so ppl could hear.  he puts his hand on ahuja's forehead and then ahuja my brother...and then he says i think it is time for anteem sanskar.  media ppl are reporting that the lawyer died cause of overdose of tablets...and amar and everyone watching this on TV and says there is something fishy about ahuja's death...so why cant ppl see that there is something wrong.   and Jeet says everyone knows something is wrong but no one will speak up...mahendar says i iwll go get ready for jogging.  He asks where anu is and he is told she has gone jogging.   

Anu is shown jogging and some guy is coming behind Anu on bike...she looks behind and runs faster...and then she hides and the bike person leaves.

Mahendar says its time for school and u r not ready ...rahul says i dont want to go..and mahendar says why not..and rahul says i dont feel like it..and mahendar gets mad at him and rahul is sitting there unaffected.   Ragni comes and stops mahendar and then he leaves.   Ragni talks to rahul ..

VArun and anu in cafe and varun says mohit emailed form america...and says i feel bad i left without saying bye...but i m thinking its good i m here....but do write back just to tell me how mad u r at me..and anu shuts the laptop in anger..and then she sees the bike...and is staring at it...

Rahul ready for school...and ragni says i will make afternoon lunch and also close the door.  and mahendar and rahul leave.  ragni looks on.    The bike guy comes to anu and she says u r the hospital guy...postmortem person.  and then he gives the missing page of post mortem of rachna's place.  and then he says the salty water in rachna's body is only 2 %...so that means...rachna didnt dorwn..she will killed and then thrown in the khadi.

Pre-Cap --   dayal comes into his office talking on the phone and is about to sit on his chair and thakkraal is sitting on his chair..and dayal shocked.

Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago