saffronblu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

DesiHits.com made history happen on Tuesday night post-Lady Gaga show's at Madison Square Gardens when Priyanka Chopra was able to meet Mother Monster (S/O to Bee!)!

PC on meeting Momma M,

It was great to see her, her voice surprised me, she has a great voice live! I loved the way she connected with her fans, people really connected with her and her message 'be proud of who you are,' it's a great message. She is keen on doing something in India. I think she is going on an Asia tour soon and that's really cool. I think it would be great for her to come down [to India]. I remember when we did shows at Wembley and Madison Square Garden a few years ago, it's an amazing feeling to be on stage."

Eee!

We'd die for a PC + LG collabo!!!

source: thedailyhoney.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Is it just me or does Priyanka look weird here.. the smile is soo forced.. the plastic surgery did make her jawline a bit crooked..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Looking worse than Gaga is quite difficult but PC has accomplished it in this pic. 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Is it just me or does Priyanka look weird here.. the smile is soo forced.. the plastic surgery did make her jawline a bit crooked..

Nah, it's not just you..I thought the same. Her face looks indeed weird. 😕

Originally posted by: eraser

Looking worse than Gaga is quite difficult but PC has accomplished it in this pic. 

LMAO.. true that.. i guess thats something PC can win an award for.. 😆😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did she have another surgery ? She looks very different here.

Originally posted by: saffronblu

It was great to see her, her voice surprised me, she has a great voice live! I loved the way she connected with her fans, people really connected with her and her message 'be proud of who you are,' it's a great message. She is keen on doing something in India. I think she is going on an Asia tour soon and that's really cool. I think it would be great for her to come down [to India]. I remember when we did shows at Wembley and Madison Square Garden a few years ago, it's an amazing feeling to be on stage."

How ironic of PC to like this message of LG.. well PC dahling you obviously weren't proud of who you were.. hence all those plastic surgeries..😛🤣
is it possible that Don (2) has cleaned up and bears a close resemblance to PC???😕
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I didn't comment earlier but now that everyone has said what was on my mind...
this pic is ODD and WEIRD!
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LadyGaga looks normal infront of PC. 😆 

p.s PC, that helmet head hair do is not helping you any