Tere Mere Sapne 22nd February Written Update

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
* From The Star Plus Website *
I have tried my best to add to it and put it into my words.

Radha informs all that Ramdei is angry with her. Sambhu asks them to give her some food as she can't sleep without eating anything. Radha offers to go and give her the food. Mrs. Hiraman gets angry when she spots Phulmani eating her food without her husband. She tells her that she is really upset to have a husband like Vishnu who never ever cares for her. Ramdei refuses to eat the food brought by Radha. Jamuna tells Ramdei that Radha is helping her out and she should respect her rather then get angry with her. Radha makes her realize that if Jamuna tries to do something for her then this could make her in laws feel proud of her and accept her again. Ramdei agrees to go her in laws and talk to them. Sarju prepares to go to Jamuna's place. Ramdei gets angry when Sarju shows her the stuff which he had brought for Jamuna's in laws. Jamuna is concerned but Radha tells her that everything will be fine.   Laachi asks Sarju to keep his anger in control and think about Jamuna before telling anything to her in laws. They all set towards Jamuna's place. Daakbabu gives the money which Gopi has sent for Hiraman. Sarju informs Mrs. Hiraman that they are going to Jamuna's place to make things better. Ramdei is against Sarju discussing Jamuna's matter with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
WHEN  this show will end too pls end this showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pls  crying out loud   begging uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  hear us out  this show is a torture just like sns  . plssssssssssssssssssss😡😭