Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful update gudgal! πŸ˜ƒ

It is easy for Charu to convince her family, but Gayathri will hate her. Periyappa will understand Nitheesh's love for Lavanya and will eventually accept them and put the blame on TA. Charu will support him and this will make her mom even more mad. Will she say, that Charu proved to be not their blood. Nitheesh was funny, no seriousness at all just like his new BIL. What to say about Lavanya, she will consider anyone as God who does anything in her favour and blame the same people if they decide to be selfish and that too reasonably, she is such a selfish person!

I loved the Bhuvana&Thulasi scene, an unexpected one at this moment. I felt too that Thulasi's anger and boldness was unnecessary. But they have to show it the way they did so that Bhuvana can turn against Thulasi now. As Gunthy said, this may lead to the end of Charu's track. All that Kumaran wants is a female character and that too a strong one who has to torture Thulasi, if no more Charu, then we have Bhuvana. 

TA tries to escape the problems he himself created. Like many, i hope, that this AP's daugher will make him realise that. Charu, better keep your mouth shut! Everyone and from every side, TA is going to be insulted and humiliated. Well, that is good for as well, on this way, he will become responsible and more serious. I thought Puvi's words would make him more responsible, but apparently not, that is why I was not pleased when MM gave him the money, eventhough i was happy that it came from Thulasi. If he goes to jail, he will lose the bank job permanently. I don't think NL will go to TT's house, Charu will do something for them. Hope atleast now, TA's guilty feelings because of his sister's marriage will be decreased as he really looked relieved and genuinely happy for his sister.

Looks like as if i am blessed with GW and Charu scenes! LOL

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur great update.....

wow sometimes thulasie can be very brave but at other times she can be very sensitive.... i think where situations where tamil hates on her... she gets very emotional because she loves tamil so much...... but seeing her reaaly brave is also another positive point..... maybe GW found out not to mess with thulasie...... in this episode yuh can see how thualsies character has developed throughout this serial...... she has been very shy at the beginning but noe shes not.... shes developing
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear - well written and it seems exciting too. Will watch these episodes over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing Thuls & Bhuvana in action.πŸ‘

When is our MM going to set his eyes on Bhuvana?? - thats when Bhu will know that she is the mother of Thuls. Will Bhu's heart melt when she knows Thuls is her daughter or disregard having anything to do with her?😍

If she has a soft corner for her daughter then she would help Tamil to secure a prominent job and supports Thuls with her education. But then again will there be a competition between Bhu/Sundari as to who is going to come to Thuls/Tamil aid.

Knowing GW she might even have high regards for Thuls after learning that her mum is the director of the hospital - for GW status counts above everything else. She changes her personality just like how a cameleon changes colours according to its environment.πŸ˜‰

This Thuls at times comes out strong with her words but many a times become so timid like she doesn't have a tongue....so very unpredictable...!! She needs to be strong and capable of handling any situations esp. when she is facing a lot of unstable people around her,πŸ€”
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just think Thulasi's anger was showered on Bhuvana as she interrupted the first DIL/MIL moment with the water 🀣🀣 also I think she was letting off steam from her anger towards TA (i think she is still pretty angry with him, not that I blame her)  πŸ˜‰

Btw, did Thuls' speech to Bhuvs today remind anyone of TA's neerthi nyam speech to the head bank officer. Both are so alike, they are perfect for each other...πŸ˜›
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks gudgal for the update. It's a rocking epi.πŸ‘πŸΌIs it thuls  being a timorous girl before suddenly become so valiant.How perplexing?.May be,it's thuls original face. Thuls and bhuvana meeting clearly shows that thuls gives more importance to culture, respect, human values than any thing else.GW was  appalled by thuls frustration toward bhuvana.Icould notice that thuls  face was a red  mask of fury.😑 This incident might be the cause of the negative  things which are going to happen in thuls life.

Coming to TA,Why TA putting so much probs on  himself.In future he will learn a lesson not to do AVASARA KALYANAM(maybe the dir wants  to teach him a lesson thru AP daughter marriage life).T will certainly  be dumfounded by what TA has done.TA will explain to thuls that lav 's attempt to suicide..This will help thuls to understand  the situation much better.

Coming to C,TA&C  are going to bring the couples to hospital.GW will be  conted by her chella.... marumagalin.....muyarchi.Now the story is moving towards C's CLIMAX as dr.Gokhul said.

Coming to LAV,this will be starting point of her sufferings and she is going to suffer and get insulted by her in laws.After LAV marriage slowly TA will develop soft corner towards C.C thinks that she will get TA thru nit-lav  wedding. It's really hilarious.πŸ˜ƒ
In today's epi  we can expect how TA  will get humilated by lav in laws& how  the case going to  get diverted. Iam still pondering over Who is T's mom?suspence..thanga..mudiyalai❓

@sandz I agree wid u.
-----------------------------
The bold adventurer succeeds the best. 
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
yses thumbnail
Thanks gudgal for the best update!!!

It is disappointing to see the way TA charater is portrayed these days. Is this the same person who have come all the way to meet Tulasi while leaving to valparai, just for the sake of seeing her.
Though he is shown as optimistic at the face of overwhelming monetary issues, keeping tulasi as a silent witness to this suffering is not convincing. Though she cannot do anything to help him financially right now, atleast she should be shown as shoulder of support to him or as a source of energy for him, that way the relationship between them will be much beautiful...

@Gunz:: I just share the same frustration as you
srama thumbnail

Lav & nit mariage got over....please dir sir show t&t scene more....y tamil didnt inform to tulasi...nowadays more distance between t&t....

In hospital tulasi nd buvana introduction very nice..y buvana didnt scold tulasi....if she get angry nd she wil said to tulasi to leave the hospital means again al gng to blame tulasi...pavam tulasi.....

I thinkl  AP daughter wil say to tamil she is nt happy in her life.....so tamil feel very bad....nw they wil cme to hospital....tamil mom feel very happy wile seing lav with her thali....nd she wil appreciate charu....

bcoz of this marage tamil wil get lots of problems....wtever happens tamil nd tulasi wont be separate....plse dir sir dont damage tamil character....we r seing this serial 1ly for tamil nd tulasi nd their true love nd thier good charcters....

so we want T& T forever.....

so we want T& T forever........

Edited by srama - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the super update gudgal
i dont no how to feel abt N & L marriage to feel happy or sad i dont know... lav is going to face more probs in her in laws house then only she will realise her selfishness.... i too think that AP's daughter will tell negative.
bhuvana and thulasi scene were superb i dont know how these 2 are doing to react when they come to know abt the truth thulasi will hate her to the core but how bhuvana will react??
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks gudgal for the update. It's a rocking epi.πŸ‘πŸΌIs it thuls  being a timorous girl before suddenly become so valiant.How perplexing?.May be,it's thuls original face. Thuls and bhuvana meeting clearly shows that thuls gives more importance to culture, respect, human values than any thing else.GW was  appalled by thuls frustration toward bhuvana.Icould notice that thuls  face was a red  mask of fury.😑 This incident might be the cause of the negative  things which are going to happen in thuls life.

Coming to TA,Why TA putting so much probs on  himself.In future he will learn a lesson not to do AVASARA KALYANAM(maybe the dir wants  to teach him a lesson thru AP daughter marriage life).T will certainly  be dumfounded by what TA has done.TA will explain to thuls that lav 's attempt to suicide..This will help thuls to understand  the situation much better.

Coming to C,TA&C  are going to bring the couples to hospital.GW will be  conted by her chella.... marumagalin.....muyarchi.Now the story is moving towards C's CLIMAX as dr.Gokhul said.

Coming to LAV,this will be starting point of her sufferings and she is going to suffer and get insulted by her in laws.After LAV marriage slowly TA will develop soft corner towards C.C thinks that she will get TA thru nit-lav  wedding. It's really hilarious.πŸ˜ƒ
In today's epi  we can expect how TA  will get humilated by lav in laws& how  the case going to  get diverted. Iam still pondering over Who is T's mom?suspence..thanga..mudiyalai❓

@sandz I agree wid u.
-----------------------------
The bold adventurer succeeds the best. 

What TA to develop soft corner for Charu? 😑He needs a good punch if he ever to have a mind set like that. Both TA & Charu are a mis-match....he may feel pitiful towards her but definitely his heart won't flutter when he comes near Charu though it does 100% for Charu....πŸ˜†

TA may have many shortcomings but he doesn't believe in flirting with any other woman including the nut Charu. He may throw tantrums at Thulasi but she is his jeeva-nadi..!!πŸ˜‰....so Ms. Pyscho can try all her level best but it simply isn't going to work..!!πŸ‘
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
What TA to develop soft corner for Charu? 😑He needs a good punch if he ever to have a mind set like that. Both TA & Charu are a mis-match....he may feel pitiful towards her but definitely his heart won't flutter when he comes near Charu though it does 100% for Charu....πŸ˜†

TA may have many shortcomings but he doesn't believe in flirting with any other woman including the nut Charu. He may throw tantrums at Thulasi but she is his jeeva-nadi..!!πŸ˜‰....so Ms. Pyscho can try all her level best but it simply isn't going to work..!!πŸ‘
[/QUOTE)
I agree wid u.However, TA might be friendly towards Charu as he feels thankful for what she has done for Lav.This is what I meant.He will always love thuls and no one else.  
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago