BV - Feb 23rd 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Basanth goes to meet some woman in the village and convinces her that she should go for sangam-snan and that it was a very good time. He leads her to believe that Maasa may want to go too. The woman agrees to take Maasa along with her to sangam snan. She thinks Basanth is very fond of her and cares about her. (It is a funny scene)

At the haveli, Basanth comes and tells Maasa that kaaki wants to go for sangam-snan and wants Maasa to go with her. The bheendni's start smiling while B&B are set to convince Maasa to go. Maasa refuses to go since her Guruji is in town. B&B are stumped. After she goes to her room, everybody wonder what to do.

Kaaki comes home and convinces Maasa to go with her for sangam-snan. B&B watcing silently, hoping to God she convinces Maasa 😈.Kaaki blurts out that Basanth said this was the best time to go. Basanth looks like he swallowed a melon πŸ˜†. Kaaki decides not to go as well, and Maasa finally agrees to go.She tells B&B to take the bheendni's for Guruji darshan without fail. Kaaki comes down and tells bheendnis to pack Maasa's bags. Everyone is super-happy.

Maasa drops a bomb on their happiness, she calls out to Anandi to get ready as well as she would be coming along with Maasa. Basanth is now a blubbering baboon saying how can Anandi go? Maasa says its good for Anandi and tells her to get ready. Everyone is looking at each others' faces.

Gehna gets an idea and tells Anandi to pack her bags and do as she says. Anandi leaves reluctantly.While everyone is puzzled what is going on Gehna packs food for Anandi and Maasa. Anandi comes down with luggage. Bheendni's take Maasa's blessings. Gehna tells Anandi to take care of Maasa. Maasa wonders where Basanth is, Makhan keeps all the bags.

Gehna keeps smiling like a cheshire cat πŸ˜•.Just then the phone rings. Bhairav talks to "Khajan Singh". It is really Basanth on the line who doesn't know what to say 🀣.He says he is not an actor and that Bhairav should say whatever was planned. Bhairav says "Ok bhaisa" and everyone is stumped. Bhairav manages and hangs up saying Khajan and his wife were going to visit the family temple and wanted Anandi to accompany them. Bheendnis smile realising the plan.

Precap : Anandi ends up waking up late and goes late to school where the teacher tells her she only has 1 hr left. Anandi does not know the answers and also accidently spills ink on her paper (think its a dream)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Priya. Another filler?? They somehow managed go send massa but now what?? The precap must be a dream.   There is no way thatthe while family overslept πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh ink is used thesedays!!
uff!!

and bhairon n co........inlaws ho toh ese!!(except DS)πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All in all an ok episode...........

The boys did a good job and I liked the 'bhaisa' touch..........it was a natural mistake quickly covered up.....that was well done

But I was most disappointed with Anandi and Sumitra's acting..........Sumitra still looks like someone is out for her blood and Anandi for a person supposedly so smart............should have realised that Gehna was up to something..............the director really needs to guide her properly...........the morose face is back...............πŸ˜”
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes, Uma, the precap must be a dream. I used to dream of it all the time...I still dream of it sometimes 😳
atria thumbnail
Thanks....
So a lightweight episode.... Actually I don't mind, there's been so much rona-dhona, a little fun is good !😊
Precap has to be a dream.πŸ˜•
Edited by atria - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So anandi must be having 2 nightmares in a row in the precap..πŸ€”  .......CVs trying to confuse us
 again ...πŸ˜‰
Overall nice episode,just like yesterday  humor is back in BVπŸ‘πŸΌ ..Its nice seeing this 
relaxed ,smiling😊 basanth-Such a refreshing change...
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....love to see these refreshing light episodes between all the heavy duty rona-dhona that happens otherwise....but I agree with Aditi....Sumitra and Anandi need some facial expression/acting lessons...morose, scared look 24/7, WHY?....Anandi again back to being dumb....sometimes she acts smart...and sometimes no can get as dumb as her....blame it on the bullet eh? πŸ˜† tomorrow's precap HAS to be a dream....becoz in yesterday's episode Bhairav said the exam is at 11 am...so no way Anandi will sleep that late.....if just in case they show this as real....then it would add on to our thread of bloopers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I liked the episode. Basanth looked so ill-at-ease during the whole process that it was hilarious. Basanth these days is so entertaining..with the face mask, the lies to Maasa, fake phone call, etc
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Yes, Uma, the precap must be a dream. I used to dream of it all the time...I still dream of it sometimes 😳

Count me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I never reach the exam hall.. cant even reach the bus stopπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree Basanth is so sweet to see.. hope he stays the same.. The honeymoon did got some sense into his brain and has cleaned the massa-ka-vachan-final conceptπŸ˜›