agree with u
m just waiting too see todays episode
cause the expression on abhays face showed clear cut anger
sids expression left us confused
i so very want to know wht he does next
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have never liked the episode so much...it was such a power packed performance by Sid..made me to hook to this show:)Wow I am loving this guy sid..(our own Ishaan singh ahluwalia)
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I also loved the Sid-Radish scene in yesterday's episode 🤣🤣🤣
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right. Sid is the best thing to have happened to this show! The show had lost its charm on me, but Sid is bringing back the interest.All credit to the actor potraying his role. Always fun to see him on screen, he's doing a great job! Love his character! Don't much care for who he's paired with, he's a refreshing character on that show. Edited by mjhtfan8 - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

😆true.

yeah..seriously take it back yaar. commenting ke liye thank you?? if I hadn't commented then you should have come n asked why I didn't comment. 😛

lol. ok. was just being polite. Ab tu aadat hogai hai. 😆
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan.

nice  post👏

And then and then the much awaited scene! Yes when Sid met Abhay!! Two hotties in one frame.  The expressions on Sid's face were strange. They weren't anger but I felt a little fear or sadness was there in his eyes. Was hard to read his face at that moment. But anger was clearly written over Abhay's face.

@ red: agree with you

yeah, sid was confused, sad, happy , didn't get him😕

but abhay was really angry.......

can't wait for tomorrow😛

Thank you! 😳

True. Sid was anything but angry. His face showed a mixture of emotions. Waiting for the show down tonight! 😃
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i still cant get over it Radish🤣...
that was awesum...sids become my hero the way he punched danish-oops radish was awesum...
and kudos to sidharth karnick for doing such a cool job of it-he sent a chill down my spine..
im waiting for sid and abahay to have more face offs...
Awesome post!

Yes, I totally agree for me Sid was definitely the highlight of today's episode! Siddhant Karnick is an natural actor. Sid's expressions were mindblowing and the way he smiled wickedly at Chand was absolutely superb!!

Sid has this charm to him and this sense of style that you can't resist. At the same time, he has this mysterious aura to him that makes him even more appealing. And I love that wittiness to him!

And the way he said "radish" and "protein wala milkshake" was classic! I was actually cracking up loud!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As I said, along with Abhay, Sid makes one hot vampire! 😳

Ekta picked the right and brilliant actor to portray this role. He exceeds the role and he is certainly among the best in this show! ⭐️ 
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectdreams

I cant get wnough of Sid now
he really is one of those characters that you just want to know more and more about- so normal yet mysterious. He stays calm in the most alarming situations and in todays episode he had a smile on his face with everyline he said, whther it would be a cheeky grin towards Danish or a winning smirk for his dad. Loving Sid

Exactly Sid is a big mystery. And we will be having a great time trying to solve him. 😉😆
Ameres thumbnail
Singsong-- Yes i hope too that they handle the Sid-Paanchi track well.

LoveDMG, Mrs.Jaysean-- Thank you for commenting! :))