TB Article - Tanvi Thakkar to woo Murli

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanvi Thakkar to woo Murli in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Tanvi who was last seen in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will now play Gaushala's sister in the ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's it!!!  People, you read it here first!!!  I officially declare myself the first fan of Gaushala - Ram-ji ki bhanji in this forum.  Yep, you read it right - no typo, or anything.  In fact, now I believe that Bhagwan Shri Krishna has altered Ram-ji's demeanor and given him a mischievious sense of humor (yeah, yeah, I know, they're both avatars of the same Narayan, and there's no difference b/w them in terms of derivation, but still...) and has sent Gaushala to wreck havoc in Agra for reason only HE knows!!! 😕😈

I mean, watching Gaushala try trick after trick after trick non-stop is like watching a very un-orthodox batsman hit all sorts of flaky shots, and getting away w/ it (and I'm even not talking about a Sehwag or an Afridi, but rather a rookie batsman trying all of the above and even more unexpectedly, getting 4s & 6s w/ every other delivery).  Gaushala has done exactly that - in order to land a home, she decided to bring Bharti into this family, but knowing that Murli wouldn't go for it, she rigged Veena's marriage to tug @ his guilt strings to make him, and after it was done & they got all those riches, she decided to avoid letting Prakash horn in on the action by getting Bharti to sabotage him (instead of doing it herself). 

Despite her exposure and the return of Rupesh's riches to Bharti, she not only survived, but like teflon, avoided getting attacked by Rupesh @ all, despite being the root cause of everything.  And when Murli & Bharti finally split, she didn't have to say a word - Murli asked for the house, and Gaushala just got to enjoy the sight of it being handed over to them.

And now, going ahead, not only is she not going to be punished, but she gets to try some even newer sazishs.  Miss dear Jhumka (can you picture a family naming their first daughter Gaushala & the 2nd Jhumka?)?  No problem - just try and get her to marry your devar, and in addition to having probably bossed over her in your maayka, you get to boss over her in your sasural.  Brilliant.  Only thing - had Gaushala thought more strategically, she could have gotten Bharti married to Dumroo, giving her a normal height hubby who definitely would have accepted her more easily than Murli did, gotten Jhumka for Murli.  Then the 3rd problem would have remained - getting rid of Prakash.  Hey, she could have brought Prakash's real parents in to expose Prakash, and Prakash's protests about Mridala being in the plot would have been disbelieved, just as Bharti was disbelieved.

Anyway, I'm glad that instead of resuming the search for a dulha for Veena - thereby reinforcing the stereotype that the daughter has to be given in marriage, I'm glad that the script is changing to finding a dulhan for Murli.  But you know what - I'd like Dumroo & Jhumka to fall for each other & marry, while Murli takes his time re-establishing himself and then finding a girl of his choice.  But knowing the CVs, I know how unlikely that is!

Lekin Ramji-ki-bhanji, aapko badhai ho!!!  Who else would have gotten away w/ as much as you have, and still looked for more?  Vik, yesterday, you paired her w/ DK, and I now realize how apt that really is!!! 👏
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
All I can say well played Gau Gau 😛
As for Murli and Jhumka, god bless this jodi.😈