shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja is the most decent and sweetest girl in SV4.  I like her very much. I really want her to win the Title.

What say guys...???
Edited by shrutireddygr8 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
before i want archana to win the title along with manish but now i also want pooja and manish to win
shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
decent?!
OK.. i think only sanjana is decent in SV4.... right from the beginning.... starting from the way she dresses to way she talks and takes decision... even in bajaate raho sessions she has been the most genuine voter till date!
Till now she never hooked up to any other guy after ashish....and didnt talk bad abt ashish peet-peeche even after he linked up so many other girls....
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanjana & Pooja , I feel are the most decent , modest & sensible contestants. Atleast Sanjana . When it comes to Pooja , she stood out according to me , not because she became the queen offlate , but because of her way of handling success & power when it was given to her. She didn't take it all the way to her head. But She was still quite humble , generous & mature with the way she carried herself.
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Sanjana & Pooja , I feel are the most decent , modest & sensible contestants. Atleast Sanjana . When it comes to Pooja , she stood out according to me , not because she became the queen offlate , but because of her way of handling success & power when it was given to her. She didn't take it all the way to her head. But She was still quite humble , generous & mature with the way she carried herself.

totaally agree with you but i dont want sanjana to win with sai