Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

The last hug that we'd of RG the one in the hospital was really beautiful , R again closed his eyes , I so so soooooooooo lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve it when R closes his eyes while hugging his wife , as if 2 completely feel the hug , 2 completely take in the touch , the moment of closeness.

Yeah most of the time he closes his eyes and have you noticed when they hugg eachother it's like they balance from the right to the left?
Darine1980 thumbnail

Guys , there'd been a huge lot of talks in the forum about how each time G n Ram comes across each other , some how or other way , G's vermillion vanishes .....But now , they've put a decisive end 2 all such talks because G's job ensures that there's no chance of Ram's finding out about her married status .

Of course.... Poor Ram, how can he even think about she's already married?
Darine1980 thumbnail
What did you think about Ram's song sequence?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yeah most of the time he closes his eyes and have you noticed when they hugg eachother it's like they balance from the right to the left?

Balance from the right 2 the left ??? I don't get it .😕
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well Ram won't find out that G's Married for I don't know how long. and he if does well he still won't back off.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Oh really ? But Dar , her son thinks exactly the same , because he himself said that he highly cares what other people thinks , even if mahalla people ....it matters a lot for him what other people thinks.

For the job matter he cares cause it becames a burden for him ,otherwise he's not that kind of person.....
Darine1980 thumbnail

Balance from the right 2 the left ??? I don't get it .😕

When they hugg they go slowly from one side to another it's like they're dancing while hugging eachother...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

What did you think about Ram's song sequence?

The song is one of my 10 most favorite hindi songs , I just loved the song with Chandrachud n Ash , but right from today , this song belongs 2 Ram-Gauri only n none else . I lovvvvvvvvved the awesome expressions of Vikas that he gave during it's picturization , a lovelorn, lovesick , completely lost in love guy , have u seen his eyes ? Expressionwise brilliant ! I loved how G's busy like a bee in the song n Ram following her every where , his eyes feasting on her lovely , enthusiastic , energetic face.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

For the job matter he cares cause it becames a burden for him ,otherwise he's not that kind of person.....

🤣 Sorry , but he's exactly that kind of person ..
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Nici , how u like my profile anis ? N , my new siggies ?