kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhanvi goes to open the door and is surprised to see thakkraal there.   Thakkraal says how are u?   better then before u look.   I have come to get u guys...and then walks into the house.   Radha looks away.   Thakkraal says i remember u a lot and i have come to get u ...come on.  And radha says why do u think we will come back with u...and thakkraal says leave the anger...and thakkraal says i know very well we love each other a lot and cant stay without each other...how long will we stay away from each other.   HE says no matter what happens outside...in my heart and my home ,....only u r there...so i beg u to come back home with me...and radha says look i dont have that much strenght that i argue with u ...u leave.    thakkraal says what are u saying..come on..and radha says i told u i dont want to talk...and jhanvi comes running to her mother's aid and thakkraal's holds radha's hand and is forcing her to come with him and she says she wont...and he says i m talking to u with respect and u are disrecpecting me...and jhanvi intervens and says leave her...and go..and thakkraal ssshhhhssss her and says i wont go..especially with ur shouting at me...i wont go.     I have come here to take u guys home...comehome.  Radha says i told u that we do not want to go in that prison.   and thakkraal says i am not asking..telling u...lets go..and jhanvi says u dont understand...we do not want to go with u.  Get out from here...GO.   and thakkraal says wht if i dont go??   and then jhanvi takes the gun out and puts it on his forehead.   and remembers aditi saying...even ur daughter can kill u.   Jhanvi says leave my mother's hand ....and thakkrala syas u r going to shoot ur own father...and she says didnt u shoot ur own daughter.   And thakkraal says no i did not.  I shot a blackmailer.    thakkraal says now i wont leave this hand.   Do what u want.   and then he says lets go.   and radha says lets go.   And thakkraal holds the gun and says come on..shoot..shoot..and jhanvi withdraws the gun and says i cant shoot...cause i want u to be punished in front of the whole world...and then thakkraal leaves radha;s hand and leaves.

Diwakar says 2 ppl have agreed to testify.   and anu says but we cant prove  that he killed rachna...and then diwakar says it is true that thakkraal didnt do things himself but his men did it...so no proof.   Anu says so we cant do anything...and Diwakar says we need a BIG proof to finish him.   

Thakkraal at his house sittin in the dark with the bottle of tablets in his hand that additti had given him...and remembering all additi's taunts.   and then he opens the bottle and puts all the tablets in this drink...and thakkraal has a tear in his eyes.   and then he is about to drink...and ahuja comes and says where is thakkraal.   and he says he called me all of a sudden...is he ok..and ahuja comes to thakrkaal and thakkraal was sleeping...ahuja wakes him up and thakkraal laughs saying u thought i  died??  then thakkraal says u r my friend right??  for a long itme..nothing is hidden from u...and then he says tell me honestly...do u think i am a bad man..u think i have done wrong..tell me.  tell me.. and ahuja doesnt really answer..and thakkraal says tell me..and i will listen..  thakkraal seems drunk.    Ahuja is hesitant.   

Anu is at her house thinking..has a flashback of rachna saysing she is going to make a will as anything could happen..and anu making fun of her.   Rachna says i will leave something really special for u.   i will leave u my virasat...so u will be rachna and Anu.   Varun comes and says mohit is gone.  His mom took him forcefully.  And anu says i couldnt even keep everyone together...how can i walk rachna's path.   

Thakkraal telling ahuja..no one is mine...everyone is leaving me.   no one is with me..and ppl who are with me..as there for selfish reason.   for example..dayal.    but my own ppl..turned away from me..and u too ahuja...u always call me big brother..but u only do it for money.  and then ahuja says no i wont do that..and thakkraal says dont ever deceive me...and then ahuja sats never...and then thakkraal holds his mouth and then forcefully puts all the tablets in his mouth and kills ahuja.

Pre-cAp -- Dayal drops the cell phone and diwakar picks it up..and anu and ppl gets her post mortem missing page saying..rachna didnt drown.  She will killed and then she was thrown in the river.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the beautiful update....