OH NO !!!!!! and a big OH YES!!!! too

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If i could have lend a voice to this post you all could have heard me grumbling away.........
OH NO !!!! ..................................

Yaar .........at first  i was just mesmerized and fascinated on seeing him shirtless and doing Tai-chi moves in the promo..........😍 😍 😍 after i had finished salivating and drooling over him........... it striked me Yaar......................... PHIR SE !!!!????😲 😲 😲
Why oh why can't we have a little shanti, peace, love and romantic days betwn our Maaneet.......................at least for some days...............?????(wishful thinking)

I know half of u all will be agreeing with me and the other half of u  tell me that this will be for the best, this will turn out to be good and i won't totally disagree with u too.......as this thought has entered into my mind too, but one thing is common between all of us that ........
....all of us will be feverishly praying for them to be together whatever the condition and that no amount of MUs should become a barrier between them.

Now my second"OH NO" goes to the biggest missed opportunity in a long time...............................
it goes to the big regret that Geet didn't get to give Maan a real sponge bath............................ Tell me what sort of a sponge bath is done with all ur garments on and not even the upper part of the garments is removed????
BUT a point to be noticed is that, the nurse was attempting to remove the upper part when Geet intervened..........................
OH NO a hell of an opportunity missed.......................

BUT OH YES !!!!!!! Thanks to the promo we get to see a shirtless Maan for a complete week.......oohoo ☺️ πŸ˜‰............... enough of an incintive to keep the TV Screen switched on even during the advts.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 how can be he so hawt its illegal yaara

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

how can be he so hawt its illegal yaara

Fire brigade ko bulaow.................. 

(hi, so how are u??? U know i won't be coming online strictly from 26th feb to 15th march(i promised myself..... exam dates are from...28th Feb to 15thMarch........... then if all goes well i start fulfilling my dream and work with R. Sardasai.......wish me luck.......)
I will be so missing u guys...........
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Fire brigade ko bulaow.................. 

(hi, so how are u??? U know i won't be coming online strictly from 26th feb to 15th march(i promised myself..... exam dates are from...28th Feb to 15thMarch........... then if all goes well i start fulfilling my dream and work with Rajdeep Sardasai.......wish me luck.......)
I will be so missing u guys...........

wow that gonna be great best of luck to u dear and i know all will go well me too busy so may be only come at night as it is very difficult to keep away from IF i take it as a break from study
 and u r right our minds go in same direction see this 
khushi_4ever thumbnail

wow that gonna be great best of luck to u dear and i know all will go well me too busy so may be only come at night as it is very difficult to keep away from IF i take it as a break from study

and u r right our minds go in same direction see this 

Just came back from there and posted too.............. check it out...............
saanjh11 thumbnail
hey khushi me gonna go see u tomorrow and if possible pm me the time i will try to be online πŸ˜Š
good nite and maan dreamsπŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail

hey khushi me gonna go see u tomorrow and if possible pm me the time i will try to be online πŸ˜Š

good nite and maan dreamsπŸ˜†

Good night Sanjh, me too turning in................. will hopefully be online in the afternoon, as i wont be here from 26th so am trying to makeup for that before that........................ i am gonna miss u guys in that period, but i  do have to keep my grades............. see u tomorrow............
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Good night Sanjh, me too turning in................. will hopefully be online in the afternoon, as i wont be here from 26th so am trying to makeup for that before that........................ i am gonna miss u guys in that period, but i  do have to keep my grades............. see u tomorrow............

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS KHUSHI AND HOPE YOU WILL KEEP UP YOUR GRADES.......Sanjh have you  got  exams too?then I wish you the same..as your every post shines your grades will shine too.......being here on IF reminds me of my uni days......friends......and lot more........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS KHUSHI AND HOPE YOU WILL KEEP UP YOUR GRADES.......Sanjh have you  got  exams too?then I wish you the same..as your every post shines your grades will shine too.......being here on IF reminds me of my uni days......friends......and lot more........πŸ˜†

Thanks Tazeen, i'll be out of touch from u people in between 26thFeb to 15th March, then i'll come back to pester u all again..........uni and college days are the best yaar, it is so true.......... what do u think is Dev's intent??? is he going to be a -ve one or remain a +ve character as before and what abt the new female entry???? Did u like the new adv???
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ Sanjh and all my friends................
Good morning, am logging off now but will logg on in the afternoon after 3pm, do come on, line then..........will love to chat............