nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Again Tai Chi & Mirror

No wonder the latest promo has sure created some storm, though we knew this is coming since Dev came into picture & it got nailed down finally when he said "Mere ek sharth hai."

Condition  we now know will create trouble for both Maan & Geet.

Geet has promised him blindly , well Maan's life was at stake sure she would never bargain. She has seen Dev being carried off by goons & has heard him tell Maan that he had to starve & hide from people he had borrowed money from.

Added to it already indebted to him for having saved Maan's life, Dadi too who has long before forgiven Dev seeing his redemption, Dadi too pleads silently for his return, which she dint dare voice earlier fearing Maan's anger, Geet's health & dignity & MaanEet relationship.

But the mother sees him being full of remorse & tries to get Geet see the same.

Geet now having heard his condition that again voices that he has changed , has to give in to it.
Stay quite.

And there Starts the trouble.

Maan knows not of the latest involvement of Dev in their life. He broke his family, threw away his own kin for Geet's sake , for justice & his own principles.

Now same Geet sympathizing for Dev, his own brother for whom he now has no love, nor mercy in his bosom he is being forgiven by the very person he has wronged the most.
Its a revolting & hard hitting scenario to both the mind & heart.

To Maan.

No he is not suspicious of 'their' ,i mean of Dev & Geet.
He trusts Geet more than he trusts himself, same goes for Geet.

He is confused & possessive.

He wants to know Why?
Why is Dev being forgiven?
Why is he receiving Geet's sympathy?

Why?

And bound by the condition & her own knowledge of Maan's feeling regarding Dev, Geet cannot dare to give the truth away.
Hence the trouble in paradise.

The New Promo also  reminds me of 3 other promos of Geet in past.

This is the 3rd promo we see Maan in 'Tai Chi' mode
1st When he was trying to suppress his feelings for Geet & 2nd the JA style promo when Geet realizes her feelings for Maan.

This is the 2nd promo where Maan breaks a mirror.
1st being when knowing the truth of her pregnancy he was angry, sad & shocked at her for having kept the truth away from him.

Here too we see him break the mirror & do his famous Tai Chi.

But

Unlike the old times here he is not angry on self but more at Geet for her act of forgiveness towards Dev

And.

Unlike the last mirror breaking promo now the mirror does not shatter, it did last time into lots of pieces coz he was shattered & so he shatters the mirror that reflected her to him.

Now it breaks into half.

It does not separate him  from Geet, but cuts him into halves.
Brain & Heart at War.

But Geet is never cut away from him

Sorry if i bored you ..just had to..had to share my thoughts.

Love
Nandita
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved your pov dear the split in mirror surely indicates maan dilemma to listen what his heart is speaking or to judge by what his mind is telling .
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
these days...me in constant fear as to where my serial is going...
so hoping for the best..
*fingers crossed *
manny136 thumbnail
The Main point of this whole thing is that Maan does not know who saved his life by giving blood so he does not get why dadi and geet r sympathizing with dev so he'll be suspicious and be hurt with geets behavior but hopefully he'll dig around and someone or something will make him find out the truth and he'll realize how much geet sacrificed to save his life including begging the man she hates the most.
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You penning down your thoughts is never boring, once again a wonderful analysis of the promo , CV's have taken this tupid track but still i am positive  as I know Maan will never doubt on geet , he is just in a so called confusion that how come geet's hatred has turned into symathy and I am sure he will make out as we saw a glimpse in todays episode as he already realised that geet avoided he blood donor question.

CV's just dragging as they do not know what to do with the child track ,till they decide on it. they have totally forgotten it because she was taking stress with maan's accident and Dev being around but nothing happened to her , its strange but true.

I eel dev could also be the reason for Arjun to know the truth...........

nyways even i just shared my thoughts, so please dont hit me with chappals and sandals.
Silentsoul thumbnail
kya analyze tha nandu...i loved it
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@nandu:outstanding analysis like always, now its all the game of trust and faith, geet is going facing a delicate situation cant decide what to do, the storm from maan's side will have to come if not today than tomorrow and geet fears the same maybe if she will not tell him about dev saving maan but what if maan will come to know by himself???
and what you have said in last is the gist of all of it,
Brain & Heart at War.

But Geet is never cut away from him
and so her faith and love, if maan will come to know the truth by himself than everything will be in his hands that how will he react to the situation that will be the real test of love, i hope if that time will come maan put himself in geet's shoe and try to realized what he could have done if geet will be in the same situation fighting for her life and only dev could save.

post something like that too, its baout maan's previous workouts and this one, would like to see your comments there too nandu.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1622139

Mallu

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeap this time miror broke in middle maan might b in confusion abt to follow heart or brain.well background voice saying salamat rahe maangeet ki jodi in both new promo is scaring more.just hope no separation.
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NANDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Unlike the last mirror breaking promo now the mirror does not shatter, it did last time into lots of pieces coz he was shattered & so he shatters the mirror that reflected her to him.

Now it breaks into half.

Brain & Heart at War❀️

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
NANDU U R JUST FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful explanation....πŸ‘