I am HATING Imagine TV

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm just depressed w/ Imagine TV @ the moment, & hate it.  Suddenly, Sandhya, after being so sensible the last several months, has been bitten by the mahaan bug and now is trying to force Neeraj to marry Anjali so that there isn't a repeat of what happened w/ his kids.  In GkD, RV is now asking Arpi to be his for a night, so that he can psychologically torture Avi, while in BAVD, things are getting slighly better w/ Bharti perking up & asking for a divorce.

I don't watch AkBA, KMH2, ZkJ, PMMKA, so dunno what's going on there, aside from the fact that AkBA is right now a living hell.  I'm not missing Imagine on my TV, since I watch it online, but is the channel going to go all negative on us?  Is there going to be even one show worth watching?  Oh, & reality shows don't count.

Nor will I bother about Chandragupta Mauriya - when the channel could screw up the Ramayan, what's to guarantee that it won't try playing fast & loose w/ history that's held less sacred?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well Said DEAR , When NDTV Imagine started i loved every show , From Radha ki Betiyaan to Mai Teri Parchain hoon , Nachle ve to Ramayan , Jassuben to Dharam Veer To Ek Pakect Umeed , But all promise of great new concepts go in vain for TRPS , Then Jyoti and Bandini even PCKM started brilliantly but ended as hell , I loved Kashi , but they could not  manage to keep a good show like that standard . I had only hopes on RS , Now they ae damaging it . Truly without even getting IMAGINE TV i am not missing it . It was my favorite channel once now i hate it the most . Other shows than RS are crap according to me , if they are not they will be after a time . We should quit watching this looser channel .

I am loving MARYADA on STAR PLUS , A great show and Sapno se bhare Naina on Star Plus for freshness and cute pair . Sometimes do watch Phulwa thanks to little Jannat that's all
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Imagine ruins there shows like this only. Hate the current track of neeraj and anjali marriage. I believe that they should end the shows with a got storyline, whether be a short show or a long one, but don't ruin it with stupid dragging stories.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chandragupta Mauriya??? now what's this?? another serial... now i know why the CVs are ruining RS coz they're making way for this new serial. & btw RS was always supposed to be taken off air but as it's TRPs suddenly started rising the channel couldn't do anything & instead took bandini off air & now they're after RS coz i don't see any other show right now going off air..😡

the channel not only screwed up ramayan but also screwed up Meera & also screwed up Devi which was initially promoted to be based on a true story turning it into a triangle... looks like the channel eats a lot of mad angles & thus turn all serials into a triangle🤪
Vr15h thumbnail
Does the channel actually believe that the majority of viewers will prefer a history show to even a love show?  What are they smoking?  And even if they want to prolong RS (they don't want to end it, b'cos they could have simply gotten Neeraj married to Sandhya the week of the 31st), why not do it by marrying them, then having a few romantic episodes until Chandragupta Mauriya is ready, and then end on a special episode where Shreya & Sandhya are pregnant?

Yeah, Ramayan, Meera & Devi were all ruined, and the channel seems to love triangles.  And they have god knows what else - Luteri Dulhan, 3 crore marriage, Ratan ki Rishta...  Tell them what - wind up BAVD as well w/ Bhamit getting married, GkD w/ Tanmay & Shikha, and they'll have 3 slots that they can fill.

Another thing - isn't Naman supposed to be the lead in this - the new shot (see my siggie image for now below) suggests that, and yet, if they rush to end this, they just show that Naman can't be the lead?  I mean Dhruv did a great job as the lead w/ Vrinda - he seemed like a quasi hero.  In fact, had Yuvraj been in this family, he'd have had GB kneeling @ his feet, the way he did Sarla.  Does Neeraj have to be such a pure soul?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pls dont be jealous of other shows
Vr15h thumbnail
Sorry, Vrinda, didn't understand. 😕
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS . I USED TO ENJOY THE SERIALS ON IMAGINE LIKE BANDINI, JYOTI , RADHA KI BETIYAN, RAMAYAN ( AND I'M A MUSLIM BUT ENJOY WATCHING INDIAN EPICS) MEERA ,DEVI . BUT NOW IMAGINE HAS GOT NO DECENT SERIALS LEFT. I THINK IMAGINE OWNERS NEED TO SIT DOWN AND RETHINK WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING AND UPDATE IMAGINE DIL SE CHANNEL

Viewbie note: Please avoid ALL CAPS going forward - it's considered YELLING, and against I-F rules!

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vrisha i mean dont compare other shows
-sia- thumbnail

I completely agree with what everyone's said!!! I feel Imagine TV has completely lost it. I dunno how they expect the viewers to bear with them.

Apart from KMH n PMMKA all the other shows have gone for a toss!! These 2 shows have got lead actors with such a great fan following that they seem to be doing pretty good n I heard that their storylines are also quite good. But dunno how long will they remain to be so?!! The other shows are completely turning to a total crap!! I'm sorry but that's the truth!! The TRP's are just going down week by week!!  ZKJ was not at all good..I mean the original Wipeout show was far better.Here it looks like SRK dominates it n atleast they cud have atleast had normal ppl as contestants n not the so-called celebs. GKD..well it was one of my fav shows n now the CV's have completely ruined it with the intro of the horrible track where Arpita is trying to save her husband n haveli's izzat by giving up her own!! Disgusting n utter nonsense!! RS was really good but now goodness knows why they had to bring up that typical track!! I was one among those who wanted Neerdhya to discover n settle themselves n later marry but now I eat my words!! Get Neerdhya married off n start afresh with a story revolving around this pair n the rest sisters. AKB started off as a story based on Aarakshan n now it's entirely out of the main topic. Instead it's just Armaanon Ka Balidan aka the balidaan of the lead lady's dreams!! BAVD is ok but the lead pair themselves have split n what more they have new partners out waiting for them!! Almost all the shows have the lead ladies sacrificing..shedding tears basicaly being 'mahaan'!! Why is it that a lead(here..it's female) has to non-jealous,selfless,sacrificing,bearing the sorrow,crying buckets n be so goody-good??!! She can also be quite powerful,courageous,brainy n tackle things in a different way!! But no...all the shows here have that same typical ladies!! So literally almost all the shows on Imagine are just a mess!!  Even the best of storylines have been ruined!!

It's just my opinion n I hope I'm not offending anyone!!  
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago