written update 21-feb-2011 - completed

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for delay.Here is 21-feb-2011 update:

Cremation ground:

Ratna's chita is ready and all male members from both family are there. RV is performing all the traditions. Abhay and his family members are crying and RV and sur's father are faking it. RV and Sam give fire to chita(Really felt bad for poor little sam) and Sam is crying uncontrollably and it makes everyone cry more.RV thinks while looking at fire ' I am not responsible for your death but your father and brother are ' and wipes his tears and smiles(someone just kill him now), and grabs sam and crys very loudly(faking) using sam as prop.

Abhay's home:

Living room:

Everyone is in the hall and Ratna's mom is crying.Tribhuvan says "lets kill RV(yay, for the first and last time, I totally agree with you), he killed Ratna, so we too kill him, yes Ratna didn't commit suicide but RV killed her.we know him too well. even during mandir yatra he tried to kill Abhay. Let's kill him for Ratna's atma's shanty(I don't know about ratna but show mein bahot shanty hogi -)), let's Vishnu.

Vishnu hesitates and infuriates Tribhuvan who insults him. Abhay reasons with him and says due to hate which we have for RV, we can't behave like animals, he may be the reason for Ratna di'd death but not the means(not actually did it), even Ratna di's letter said same.

Sur supports Abhay which infuriates Tribhuvan even more and says she is saying because he is her brother.

Sur protests softly that I am not doing that, even you know that she only told RV being responsible for Amreek's murder, I have always supported truth. Also my mom said that RV and Ratna relation was getting better.

Tribhuvan is not ready to believe it and even MKD supports him and gets emotional and wants revenge from RV and says lets go bhuvan.

Mai stops them calmly and asks them how are they going to explain to sam in future when he asks who killed his father.

No one has answer to it.

Abhay-Surbhi room:

Abhay is going through albam, Surbhi comes. Abhay says Ratna was so natkhat in childhood, always smiling.once she colored him with red color on holi and P scolded her for that, and she then even colored her too.she always loved him a lot more than other siblings. But he couldn't do anything for her. He broke the promise he made on raksha bandhan every year that he will protect her. Abhay breaksdown crying, Surbhi is also crying and tries to consoles Abhay saying it will his sister's soul and tears can' bring her back. She makes abhay rest on her shoulder.(nice surabh scene both were good).

RV home:

Living room:

It's dark, and only RV's father and RV is there. RV's father says he knows his condition and he will make drink for him. RV's father says wow you did great acting by crying while holding sam, everyone believed him.then he says ' ur getting off the hook on amreeks case and ratna's suicide seem two faces of same coin, in fact both seem related/interlinked to each other. RV is impressed by evilness of his father's mind, but says it's better if it remains secret and he just wanna celebrate. Laughing both do cheers saying god give peace to Ratna's soul(pata nahin kab yeh donon atma ki shanti hogi).

Precap ' Sur asking permission to go to her mayak for some days to take care of sam.

Thanks for reading

Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS