Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

thanks chalhov. another beautiful episode.

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks dear.
beautiful episode and beautiful update.
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a tonne Chalhov/P putija for teh wonderful update. kanha is in full action now and  Kid Radev marriage is now complete👏👏 Cvs managed to biuld the divine connection beautifully..wish they continue with it...Last scene is symbolic as you said and so much interesting to see how they will meet again..i guss thatcoin thing is for future..

One thing..why  Kiddie rads saying kiddie dev as Krishna kanhaiya n not dev ??? read it in yest. update😕
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thank you so much Chalhov. Is there more to come?

Bholabear its complete.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update. Beautiful episode, little Dev and Radhika are too cute, love their  adventure. 😉I agree very natural acting, they were having fun for real.
Nice scene between the first bahu and the second bahu.
I loved the scene with the dia, so cute, and the goodbye scene so wonderfull done by the CV with the dia.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chipak

Thanks a tonne Chalhov/P putija for teh wonderful update. kanha is in full action now and  Kid Radev marriage is now complete👏👏 Cvs managed to biuld the divine connection beautifully..wish they continue with it...Last scene is symbolic as you said and so much interesting to see how they will meet again..i guss thatcoin thing is for future..

One thing..why  Kiddie rads saying kiddie dev as Krishna kanhaiya n not dev ??? read it in yest. update😕

seema in one of the episodes after they play the role of Radhika and Kanha Dev asks her name and she says Radhika and twicw she says that Little Dev thinks she is teasing and tell her to mera namm hai Krishna Kanhaiya so Radhika thinks that is his name and starts calling him that.
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Chalhov for the beautifully written update ... 👏😃 ... Will catch up with the episode later tonight.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear for the lovely update ..loved the episode but it was sad today i got tears when i saw RaDev parting ..the kids are amazing love them so much 
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov  for the update......THese two kids are doing great job...Awesome expressions !!!Actually we will miss them later...
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely update- read it after watching! superb description!!!!