Veer is disloyal

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching y'day's episode i m thinking how disloyal husband is veer. Again he committed same as he did earlier during sonography and said to ichcha that he'll no do the same again. Now again he did. How disloyal is he. Ichcha bhi chahiye aur tapu ka bachcha bhi chhaiya. Why dont he choose between taps and ichha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

After watching y'day's episode i m thinking how disloyal husband is veer. Again he committed same as he did earlier during sonography and said to ichcha that he'll no do the same again. Now again he did. How disloyal is he. Ichcha bhi chahiye aur tapu ka bachcha bhi chhaiya. Why dont he choose between taps and ichha.

even i cannot justify veer frm any angle
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

now cv's playing with veer's character also

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akruz

even i cannot justify veer frm any angle

yup this time i am helpless too, i cannot justify this veer😕
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but i think that scene is needed

damini should realise what tappu up to

infront of damini tappu pulled veer's hand and did all these drama

so now she got the clear picture of tappu

and she is giing a very good advice to ichaa

lets hope ichaa will show some spirit after

satya also will do something in favour of ichaa i think
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yup this time i am helpless too, i cannot justify this veer😕

And in a day how many times does she scream?? aah aah aah....yeh dekh kar koi bhi ladki pregnant bannne sey thodi hichkichayegi😆...and tapppu madam pls improve ur acting....
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

no choosing....let him go to hell with tappu....he is better with evil in any case 😡
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

but i think that scene is needed

damini should realise what tappu up to

infront of damini tappu pulled veer's hand and did all these drama

so now she got the clear picture of tappu

and she is giing a very good advice to ichaa

lets hope ichaa will show some spirit after

satya also will do something in favour of ichaa i think

I agree with you.....BOLD............besides 'disloyal' is not what I would use............."thoughtless" is more what he did. He just did not stop to think of what Ichcha may be feeling...............I have critisized him enough for yesterday
Silly, thoughtless, weak .......yes..............but I would not call him disloyal. . that is my opinion.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Let's all just relax and think it was Nandish doing that to his wife! Un-pro guys please spare us the off screen intimacy!
smeenakshi76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I agree with you.....BOLD............besides 'disloyal' is not what I would use............."thoughtless" is more what he did. He just did not stop to think of what Ichcha may be feeling...............I have critisized him enough for yesterday
Silly, thoughtless, weak .......yes..............but I would not call him disloyal. . that is my opinion.
[/QUOTE

That's disloyalty. He understands tapu's nautanki. If on such incidents he becomes thoughtless, than he may be thoughtless on that one night with tapu. So why blaming tapu. He promised that he'll kepp ichcha happy. How can he keep her happy doing like this. Why satya should do something for ichki