21st feb written update inc

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

21st Feb yrkkh update

Hey guys i am back with todays update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Short update

Detailed update

Part I

Epi starts of with, rashmi, akshara and nandani walking back from shopping and they are discussing about nikhil and what should rashmi wear, when they reach there car rashmi remembers she has forgotton her scarf, akshara and her go to fetch it, nandani spots mohit across the road shopping with his sister he comes over and asks nandani how is she here she says she came shopping with rashmi he asks where rashmi is she says she has gone to get the scarfs and today a family is coming over to see her he says no one told me, she says ma was busy mohit says its ok if you forgot leave someone else out he says we have thought quite a lot about ourselves, now we should take the decision, akshara and rashmi arrive, he wishes rashmi all the best and they leave (๐Ÿคขnandani just should forgive mohit now) @singhaniya's bhabhima and gyatri greet nikhil's family and shankri tai introduces them to each other

Part II

after the greetings they sit down, nikhil's dad praises there house and asks where is mr singhaniya bhabhima says he had to go office for urgent work he will be here soon, shankri tai says dadaji always keeps his words there must be important work thats why he coudnt come, nikhil's dad says work is important shakrai tai says where is akshara gyatri says she is coming shakrai tai says i got munna's rishta fixed now they are one like milk and water gyatri wisphers to gulabo if the girls came she says yes from the back door, the girls enter the room akshara tells rashmi to get ready quick she will be back nandani goes to help her get ready akshara phones natik and asks what happened he says dadaji decided to sell the pushtani haweli (how did singhaniya's become so poor in a go ๐Ÿ˜•) akshara says but natik he says dadaji is sad but just wish we get a buyer soon and this problem is solved i am get another phone i will talk to you later, akshara is sad in the living room nikhil's mum says that nowdays you cant look after the haweli so we have it locked and living in a new house, nikhil says you maintained your haweli really well akshara comes with the drinks and gyatri introduces her and nandani she goes to get rashmi @the office, dadaji says did anything happen rajbana says no dadaji says we need to do what we want quickly as the boys will be arriving soon, @meshwari's the pooja is going on vishambar says that dadaji isnt taking money from me because we are in laws i dont know why this difference come, omi says we say we have one big family but the difference does come dadi says we should respect dadaji's feelings even we want to help him out we shoudnt hurt his ego, let us pray togeher something is done.

coming soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi. Thanks for the update. Is there more to come?
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d update..! yesterday epsode was okayyy..it was all of office trackk..!
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nandani should make up with mohit