Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

ya temperature of sauna sd be 1000 deg, to burn her all paap🤣🤣

Anyways, but monday epi was too bore, particularly taps segment. Infact, taps character is becoming boring and very predictable. Initially we loved to watch her character but now no longer. Mondays epi was boring and veer's part was highly irresponsible
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

Anyways, but monday epi was too bore, particularly taps segment. Infact, taps character is becoming boring and very predictable. Initially we loved to watch her character but now no longer. Mondays epi was boring and veer's part was highly irresponsible

well aaj mazaa ayega, papa se second meeting bache ki😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if see from neutral POV, i find only Jogi and DAMINI, who hv never done anything wrong. she taught Ichha to be loyal to Tapu as a servent, which is quite natural, but whn she saw tht her teaching is spoiling her daughter life thn she as a mother taught her a good lession (for which also people hv objection). she never told tht she sd snatch other happiness (like Tapu) but just not sacrifice her own happiness👏👏👏. she never used the faith of Jogi thakur and never forgot her place. but people still criticizing her only becoz her teaching can spoil a devil's evil plan😡😡👎🏼
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

if see from neutral POV, i find only Jogi and DAMINI, who hv never done anything wrong. she taught Ichha to be loyal to Tapu as a servent, which is quite natural, but whn she saw tht her teaching is spoiling her daughter life thn she as a mother taught her a good lession (for which also people hv objection). she never told tht she sd snatch other happiness (like Tapu) but just not sacrifice her own happiness👏👏👏. she never used the faith of Jogi thakur and never forgot her place. but people still criticizing her only becoz her teaching can spoil a devil's evil plan😡😡👎🏼

I have just come so I have not read any posts but I totally agree with you. Damini has never ever MISUSED Jogi's faith in her and remained a loyal person ( I will not use the word servant here because Jogi has always treated her better than that...................some other characters who are brain dead have not!!!)
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I have just come so I have not read any posts but I totally agree with you. Damini has never ever MISUSED Jogi's faith in her and remained a loyal person ( I will not use the word servant here because Jogi has always treated her better than that...................some other characters who are brain dead have not!!!)

hi Aditi jii. sure Damini was not treated by Jogi as servant, and this is his greatness (some aristrocratic POV people cant be agree with it), but the greatness of Damini is tht she didnt use this faith. so these r two great characters😊
groucho thumbnail

hi Aditi jii. sure Damini was not treated by Jogi as servant, and this is his greatness (some aristrocratic POV people cant be agree with it), but the greatness of Damini is tht she didnt use this faith. so these r two great characters😊

They are indeed 2 of the best characters in this serial and the CV's are hell bent on destroying that............makes me maaaaddddddd😡😡😡
ankit111 thumbnail

They are indeed 2 of the best characters in this serial and the CV's are hell bent on destroying that............makes me maaaaddddddd😡😡😡

they r destroying all the characters one by one😡😡. they cant destroy Jogi character so they made him blind😡 thay also cant destroy Damini character so they make her just weak sometime by puting ahsan ki mitti on her. They hv already destroyed hero heroins characters too😡 earlier they were in confusion due to pressure by Rashmi. but now i think they finally decided Vamp will remain Vamp😆
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

they r destroying all the characters one by one😡😡. they cant destroy Jogi character so they made him blind😡 thay also cant destroy Damini character so they make her just weak sometime by puting ahsan ki mitti on her. They hv already destroyed hero heroins characters too😡 earlier they were in confusion due to pressure by Rashmi. but now i think they finally decided Vamp will remain Vamp😆

Can anyone be sure of that????😕😕 I will refrain from commenting till I actually see for myself.............I have some doubts.😕
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail

Can anyone be sure of that????😕😕 I will refrain from commenting till I actually see for myself.............I have some doubts.😕

i was confused earlier, but since few episodes its clear tht Tapu is not going to be change and without changing her if CVs will try to prove her positive they will mak fool of thmself (although its disputable f they hv not made it already😉)
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

such thining is only coz there r still pple who treat servants as servants only not as humans!!thats very sad to see😭

@ some pple will hav an objection to everything...if divya wud have said something like that it would be like...finally divyas realises her daughters pain😆😆