Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neenu55

if cv's planning some change in taps character

then they should plan some accident and tappu losing her memory
and turned in to an angelic character

Well she could go to a spa and jump into a sauna which has some magic potion .................suddenly ..................a magical positive Tapasya..........😍
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

Well she could go to a spa and jump into a sauna which has some magic potion .................suddenly ..................a magical positive Tapasya..........😍

u r hell bent on turning tappu positive😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Anmol...yeh ichcha kaa roz kaa drama hai🥱ek din jhansi ki rani banane kaa promise karegi😆next day back to Chuhiyaa😆
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

u r hell bent on turning tappu positive😆😆

Oh no not at all............I am just reacting to SBB...........that silly gossipy thingy that says the CV's want to turn Tapasya positive. Since the creative team are taking so long over it..............I am just helping out with ideas...............Neenu had a good suggestion too.................😉
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Anmol...yeh ichcha kaa roz kaa drama hai🥱ek din jhansi ki rani banane kaa promise karegi😆next day back to Chuhiyaa😆

Now, now you are now talking to a man in love...........❤️..............he believes in her.........so I think this time..............I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt.😉
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no not at all............I am just reacting to SBB...........that silly gossipy thingy that says the CV's want to turn Tapasya positive. Since the creative team are taking so long over it..............I am just helping out with ideas...............Neenu had a good suggestion too.................😉

Oh No!!!!! reallly which sbb.. if they are then rashmi must have dictated her terms to thyem and they agreed thts y she didnt leave the show🤢

eeeeewww!! such non professional bunch of actors i swear!
intruderfast thumbnail

Now, now you are now talking to a man in love...........❤️..............he believes in her.........so I think this time..............I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt.😉

thanks aditiji😊, ae rahul , thoda trust karo yaar, 
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anmol
ur next name is anchaal
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
veeer- is aandhon ka sardar... had i veen there toh do teen lagati usey JHAAAROOOOO se !!!! dum daba ke bhaagta.. infact dum bhi kaat deti uski🤢😡Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

anmol

ur next name is anchaal

who is aanchaal,, ab ladki ka naam kyun de rahe ho😕