DOTW: Neeraj to marry Anjali?

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both sandhaya and neeraj have stated their love for each other but sandhya wants neeraj to marry Anjali. πŸ˜­
Neeraj has now agreed πŸ˜‘

😭😭

so now whats gonna happen. will dadaji seek in his grandson happiness or his own wealth.??

Will sandhya stop neeraj?

Will anjali find someone else?

Or will neeraj move on? πŸ€’

tell me what you think.

Edited by moheema - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀒
WFT?

First, they ruined Jyoti w/ that track of her having Pankaj's baby, and now this?  I don't think I have the stomach to write any more updates, or continue to even man this forum, if this is what's they're going to do w/ it.

I hope Anjali discovers that Dadaji is after their money, & bails.  This is getting sick.

Any way anybody can get to RS directors and ask them to reverse this story immediately?  If Neeraj marries Anjali, I don't care if they later divorce and he goes on to marry Sandhya.

Hope Baa, Anmol & Reena get to the bottom of this & sink it.

P.S. Thanks for breaking this news here, b4 I wasted any time & my mood in actually watching it.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what the hell is going on?😡is this what they showed in today's epi??🀒 plz don't tell me that RS after winning the hearts of the audiences with it's thrilling tracks is now going to show some nonsense things & be the same typical dramatic serial😑
well i don't get to watch the serial, but if this track is going to happen then i don't think i would have to visit this forum to read the updates...😲 i had stopped reading the updates of Jyoti after it got inspired from the KZK trackπŸ˜”

btw if the RS CVs show something refreshing just like they had done in the past tracks then i'm sure despite a 7 pm timing the show can still pick up but if they show this neeraj-anjali uniting track even at a 10 pm timing, then the TRPs would drop
Vr15h thumbnail
Also, if they were going to do that, where was the need to kill off Yuvraj?  Yeah, Sandhya can't accept him as her hubby after his being behind her father's death, but after all that, this is just disgusting.

One question about all these sacrificing lambs - be it Murli in BAVD who married Bharti to enable Veena's marriage w/o thinking about Bharti - and now Neeraj here - why don't they stop & think about whose life they're ruining?  In PKCM, Kartik had no qualms about marrying Nandini just b'cos Suman asked him to (I criticized Kartik heavily for that and crossed swords w/ Karman fans) As a result, Nandini always felt insecure and unhappy until she divorced and then tried taking her revenge.  In Bharti's case, she's on the cusp of granting a divorce, w/o turning negative.  In Anjali's case, you can bet that just like Neelam never failed to notice that despite marrying her, Pankaj still loved Jyoti, similarly, Anjali will notice the same about Neeraj, feel insecure and in the end, it will get ugly.  And unlike Nandini, who had no relatives in the Thakur parivar, Anjali has her sister in the Pradhan family, so if she divorces, or is divorced, it'll leave a permanent bad taste w/ Urmi, and the family will never recover.

In Jyoti, Uday too was asked by Sudha to go ahead and marry Neelam.  He rightly pointed out to her that if he did, he'd be ruining not only both their lives, but Neelam's as well.  Neeraj should have told Sandhya the same thing.

When the Jagirdars were arrested, I hoped that Neeraj would temporarily stay in the Savratkar home, find a job, marry Sandhya and then either be a 'ghar jamai' or move into a new home of their own.  Instead, a family that had nothing to do w/ him all these years is now on the cusp of destroying his happiness.

If the channel wanted to end the serial, then all the production house needed to do was to take one more week to get Neerdhya married, and do the above.  If they wanted to prolong it, they could have had a track where Neeraj is looking for a job and getting a new home, and at the same time, they work on the Shradhya track, or some other.

Any volunteers willing to do my updates from now on?  Jas (since you hate Sandhya, you must be loving this, so can you help)?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i seriously appreciate uday for taking the step finally, but i guess the credit goes to shushma otherwise who knows maybe uday would have married neelam...

here either anmol or reena has to step into the shoes of shushma & make neeraj realize the same, otherwise what are they for in the serial. if they can't do this job, then make them disappear😈... uday had given such a wonderful dialogue to sudha at that time & now when she's turned sandhya, she doesn't remember anything & goes on forcing neeraj this time??? how forgetful can she be LOL!πŸ€ͺ🀣
🀣 Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, Anmol, as Tanmay in PKCM, refused to marry Suman once she revealed that she'd always love Kartik.  He should remember that as well and tell Neeraj about it, so that Neeraj doesn't make this same mistake. πŸ˜†πŸ€£  Alternatively, tell Dadaji that he loves Anjali himself and wants her, and let Neeraj have Sandhya.  If Sandhya sees Anmol battle Neeraj for Anjali, she will agree to free Neeraj of this, since this way too, Dadaji's wishes will be fulfilled.

Only thing I don't like about that scenario - Anjali doesn't respect Anmol, and doesn't deserve this either.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vrish u should never give up !!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u r the captain of this ship 🀣 u cannot escape until it sinks 🀣

i dunno what has exactly happened in this story now but it is really funny to see sandhya as a sacrificing angel 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i think suman's ghost has got into sandhya's body 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i'm eagerly looking forward to read today's update πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

i think unlike tanmay anmol will successfully stop neeraj-anjali wedding πŸ˜†(any specific name have u given for this pair πŸ˜†)
Vr15h thumbnail
Ammoos had named them Neeranjali. πŸ˜†

Jas, I'll captain this ship.  I just thought that since you hate Sandhya, while they show this track of Sandhya the sacrificer tortured @ Neeraj marrying Anjali, why don't you gloat and just fill us in for those few days?  Whenever things start looking brighter for Sandhya, let me know and I'll take back over πŸ˜†  Anyway, today's update is Pink-Spy's.  As is Wednesday's.

Since Suman is dead and so is Yuvraj, they 2 should marry in Yamalok.  Or maybe their ghosts should marry each other.  Suman, leave our Sandhya alone 😑 I think Yuvraj would have recovered his masculinity after dying.

Vik

The one thing Reena has done so far has been to make Anjali more smitten w/ Neeraj.  Had she not left his letter w/ Anjali, there would have been no marriage b/w those 2.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

just one thing i wanna say πŸ˜‰ ....i think rashmi sharma of pkcm has taken charge of this serial 🀣 ....i can imagine widow sandhya as widow suman 🀣, neeraj as karthik 🀣, anjali as nandini 🀣,  GB as vidya bua 🀣, this dadaji as that dadji who was bankrupted to nandini's dad and wanted to get nandini married to karthik πŸ€£ (here anjali to neeraj) rest all blah blah πŸ˜† .....here sandhya is doing all house works at neeraj's house there suman was doing the same but atleast there it was suman's own sasural πŸ˜† here if neeraj marries anjali sandhya is nowhere related to these people πŸ˜† ...there suman looks sad all the time here sandhya is (dunno why sandhya is sad πŸ˜† ..may be to win sympathy from neeraj's family πŸ˜† & why she is not keeping bindhi (is it coz of her love for yuvraj ...oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo πŸ€£ or did any of the jagirdar forced her to do it..lol 🀣 ) i think it is left empty for it to be filled by neeraj in some special scene similar to karman mandir scene of pkcm πŸ€£ ) .... only disappointment is i thought anmol will love sandhya and after understanding sandhya's feelings for neeraj he himself will try to help in uniting neerdhya like tanmay of pkcm πŸ˜† but i'm sure somehow anmol will help sandhya like tanmay did for suman πŸ˜†

every scene suited very well for pkcm story but here they are looking awkward 🀒

had i watched RS after uv i think i would have got even more similarities πŸ˜†
(i think now vrish will come defending RS comparing each and everything of pkcm and bringing out the differences) πŸ˜†

they could have ended RS on a high note... after 31st jan epi everything was over in it..they could have ended with one special 1 hr epi of neerdhya marriage with all happy faces of sisters..shradha also saying some stoty like due this and that rohit has reformed and she is happy at her life and screen focussing on all five sisters' families along with neerdhya as couple, with shyamrao's photo behind... (sorry if it is offensive to anyone πŸ˜†)

Watching the last few episodes, Jas seems to be right.  But if the RS CVs are plagiarizing from Reshmi Sharma, whose show floundered @ the end, they're being beyond stupid.

Actually, Jas, one major difference b/w PKCM & RS is that in PKCM, Nandini figured out early enought that Kartik was in love w/ Suman, and yet desperately insisted on trying to marry him.  So far at least, Anjali doesn't know about Neeraj & Sandhya, and is still under the illusion that Neeraj loves her.  It's strange, b'cos she hardly had any moments w/ Neeraj, and just b'cos she fell into his arms means that he's going to ask her to marry him?

In PKCM, the door was open for Karan to return, but I find it hard to believe that it can happen here.  Besides, Suman loved Karan as long as she was married to him, but Sandhya hated Yuvraj and his death was for real.  In PKCM, Tanmay surfaced to take Suman away, but here, any new guy has yet to surface.  Also, Nandini was alone from her family, so when she divorced and was finally driven out, the Thakur parivar forgot her, but in this case, if Anjali has to go in a similar manner, it will leave a bitter taste in Urmi's mouth, and a long lasting wound w/ the Pradhan family.  Unless Anjali gets hitched to Anmol.

Anyway, I'm hating this track, & the sooner it ends, the better.  I sure hope the CVs don't copy the end of Reshmi's serial, which became beyond dull when Tribhuvan returned.  And I certainly don't want the serial to end w/ either Neeraj or Sandhya becoming a ghost - one ghost in this serial - Yuvraj - is one too many.
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
uggghhh... so annoyed!
why cant we have one positive track for once. is that to much to ask. whats with constant drama. life isn't full of crap der is sum happiness in our lives too!