sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i really lyked dat way anshuka n ranveer were around each other...but dont u guys think ranveer iz too open...he should just think b4 sayin sumthing...specially 4 gals...n how many of u understood his meanz of dat white bead man...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was trying to hard to get noticed and it was really annoying at times. Before seeing him on this I thought he was an okay kind of guy and quite humble. But he seems so chichora. I think he has a long way to go in knowing how to speak in public. It was disgusting to see some of the stuff he was saying to anushka he seemed so desperate for attention. He basically wanted to come into news like how ranbir did because of his low battery thing and how deeps and sonam  came in news for talking about ranbir.
sirjee thumbnail
i read sum were dat anshuka iz helpin him in how to talk to ppl...n he really have very bad sense of humor....ranveer plz dude...u really disgusted by usin such type of language...
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i nvr likd him very much but i thought he was ok but aftr this epi i seriously dnt lyk him! he is a cheap boy lyk most of the othr street boys! but the difference is now tht he is "star"😡
Though i dnt deny he is very talented. I lyk Anushka more now😳
ram92 thumbnail
I like ranvir and anushka. And the episode was fun filled. I think ranvir was over excited so he didn't understand what to say.
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

I like ranvir and anushka. And the episode was fun filled. I think ranvir was over excited so he didn't understand what to say.

over excited dosent mean to use digustin language...n cheap language...if u watch shahid n priyanka epi...dere shahid was excited...but he didnt said anything wich was shamless.....he needs to come out of his bandra boy image...n act lyk sophistacted actor...
gill1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt both were acting toooo immature...
Even Anushka wasn't all that good.. lol.. Both were same... It was weirdest at the end when Anushka was yelling "On your face" ... I was like okkkkkk.. that's bit tooo much... lol.. She was toooooo loudd.......
Ranveer wasn't that good either..
They would've been better without acting immature.
Even though I DO think that they acted immature for sure, But I am glad that still they were having fun with themselves without talking too much shyt about other people, unlike deepika and sonam.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The guys needs a reality check!! Over confident, crude, and not "star" material!! He's embarrassing to watch on award shows and his time on the sofa with Karan was cringe worthy! Anushka did well by controlling herself as he over stepped the mark many times! I was shocked that Aditya chopra told her she isn't good looking, compared to Piggy Chops she is beautiful! 4 films 4 hits and all decent! Hope she does well, as for Ranveer he needs some etiquette classes!
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't stand Ranveer! He was trying way too bloody hard to act funny. And I can't believe the disgusting jokes he was cracking, like the stuff he said about Kareena & Anushka. Your right, he seems like a full on chichora.

Urgh if Anushka is going out with him, she's just got no standards whatsoever. 

fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Ranveer was "yuck" I just wanted to shake the man and tell him that DUDE BBJ is over you dont have to be the the english version of the character all the time. I am completely turned off by Ranveer. Anshuka was loud and silly by not annoying   or cheap for that matter of fact. Lets see how long these two last as a couple