debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OK, no offense, but I felt this week KS was kinda cold, not because of the investigation etc involved, but more because of the concept itself, I thought the purpose of the show was to solve high-class crimes? In a way, the makers are implying that the Indian police system needs someone else's assistance to solve simple, unsophisticated crimes like this.

Anyways, even if we ignore the aforementioned fault, what was really unbelievable was how Hameer got hit by the door of the carπŸ˜• Firstly, couldn't he see the car from the corner of the eye? Secondly, even if he was looking the other way and genuinely didn't seem to notice the car, wouldn't he have at least heard the car coming by? Plus, YRF used special effects to make it look as if the car was coming in at top speed, whn it really wasn't.

What are your views about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with you on tht it was kinda cold... And yes it did seem like the KS started handling simple Police crimes which was not the purpose of the show... I guess they r running out of ideas😳

Anyways the car door hit seemed totally unreal to me... I mean seriously if a car is coming by he would notice it from far away and if he didnt then he would atleast heard it... and when the car was so close right before he got hit he still didnt notice whats up with thtπŸ˜† and yea they were trying to show the car coming really fast which it wasnt.

I really didnt understand tht part but oh well bloopers happen in every show so why not this oneπŸ˜†
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt feel the episode was cold..jst one thingg which i didnt like much was the constant ayush --dilnaaz thing...tht looked a bit stupid and out of place to me..suddenly ayush starts kindoff flirting with dilnaaz and doing comedy kindoff thing..which i didnt like much...
regarding KS solving only the rich class cases..thts isnt really essential...ya we can say majorly they r supposed to solve rich urban cases...bt at the same time y not the normal common man crimes???is it written somewhere tht they cant solve those crimes????secondly they took up all this crimes on their own..they wished to solve thm..deshmukh had told thm tht these cases r nt their cup of tea...bt as we see KS, the rich urban kids r on the improvement path..now they jst dnt want to get away with their own cases bt they want to help deshmukh in solving any type of crimes..police is definitely capable of solving it on their own bt whts wrong if KS help the police???whts wrong if any common citizen helps the police????
and btw this case was unconventional too coz there was no FIR or police complaint done...so the case was basically solved on a personal level by deshmukh and KS...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am with u...he can hear the car is coming...Yrf is working now out of idea,,,Expectations are so high now....They can't do this after in the starting episodes...in this way they can loss the ranking...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u and the thing which really bothered me was , when kid was kidnapped , they could have simply made a call at kids school or home to confirm it , and one more thing which i dont rem now , when i do i will post ,.................

Oh and btw @ debayon, cong on being top detective CID πŸ₯³
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I wouldn't exactly say COLD........because there was a lot going on in the epi!!!
KS were included bcoz it was a millionnaire's daughter to which only the gang could relate........bcoz they r millionnaires themselves!!!

On the whole I found it a good episode.......the one thing I don't appreciate was that only Hameer & Uttara took care of the entire thing.........the rest three were sitting ducks!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The car door part was worth ignoring........lolzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Hw could he not see .............let alone seeing............hw could he not hear the roar of an approaching speedy car???????🀣🀣🀣🀣
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree with@ sehar mehrotra It wasn't a cold episode there was alot going on by yeah one thing I didn't like was not the whole team was involved ......'z overa the episode was really good!!! πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tas

i didnt feel the episode was cold..jst one thingg which i didnt like much was the constant ayush --dilnaaz thing...tht looked a bit stupid and out of place to me..suddenly ayush starts kindoff flirting with dilnaaz and doing comedy kindoff thing..which i didnt like much...

regarding KS solving only the rich class cases..thts isnt really essential...ya we can say majorly they r supposed to solve rich urban cases...bt at the same time y not the normal common man crimes???is it written somewhere tht they cant solve those crimes????secondly they took up all this crimes on their own..they wished to solve thm..deshmukh had told thm tht these cases r nt their cup of tea...bt as we see KS, the rich urban kids r on the improvement path..now they jst dnt want to get away with their own cases bt they want to help deshmukh in solving any type of crimes..police is definitely capable of solving it on their own bt whts wrong if KS help the police???whts wrong if any common citizen helps the police????
and btw this case was unconventional too coz there was no FIR or police complaint done...so the case was basically solved on a personal level by deshmukh and KS...

Hmmm, but like I said, can't the police solve these normal cases by themselves? Why do they need additional help from KS? IDK, they clearly looked like they weren't accustomed to the ways of investigation in these situations...they were of better use in the high class cases...prolly because they knew their way around and stuff...also everyone had an equal role to play...in this case, however, we only saw Hameer and Uttara(primarily Hameer) do all the work...

Yes, but IPC does also implicitly state in a particular section that if the police find intent in barging into a suspected crime etc, they can do so without an FIR.....
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@debayon, what u think about that dailouge, when hammer said to gidnapper when he was in the car on highway that...thats his number..How can gidnapper make a call to hammer if he have no his number?