Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok, 'like' button doesnt work:(

anyhow...adore ur style sweets. lovely creations, cutelicious on Monaya....lovely suku icons:))) all siggies look fab!! keep it up!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Ragini, the update is brilliant! those monaya/sajan sigs are just adorable - really beautiful work on them yaar! the ViSu sigs are amazing and the suggs/reqs look fantastic! Loved those sigs you made on your favs - they are stunning creations!
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ragz. My cutiepie X everything' is just PERFECT. all the sigs of MoNaya/Your favs/Suggs are WOW - Esp Sofi's one <3

Keep rocking' 
ILYYYYYYYY

aishix
SoniRita thumbnail

wowwww i loveee allll da siggies u made hayeeeee sajan/monaya one's toooooooo beautiful and gorgeous n i loveeee da text u used for all sajan/monaya siggies n hayeeee ViSu da one where dey watching match one siggie hayeeeeeeee jst loveeee it n den alll da icons mindblowing loved it thnx for sharing n for da pm

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow huge update, i really don't know which one actually is the prettiest. All of them r really gorgeous. Awesum update.
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heeeyy Ragzzz :)
i love the SaJan sigsss ..they're soo cute.. esp. these ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwhh Sukirti is such a gorgeouss cutiepieee :)

& this one is hottt

keep making more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg, Ragsy! Such a beautiful update! I loved ALL of them! ๐Ÿค—

Res! 
(I'll edit if I come later tonight otherwise tomorrow. I have an eggjam tomorrow, you see )

-Edited-

Ragssyyyy! ๐Ÿค—
Ok, the SaJan ones are really REALLY pretty, I'm not kidding! I have to agree with Yamzy. You make them like no one else does and your love for the couple so reflects in your work ๐Ÿ˜
This one has to be my favourite out of the lot:

And this Monaya one is also gorgeous!

MoNayaJun are, of course, my favourite trio in tellywood! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
And I so love the song you used as text! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Not many AbhIya scenes is understatement of the century. Try not ANY ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
But the ViSu and the Sukku ones came out gorgeous, specially the cricket match one! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I cannot get enough of drooling on this one!

It is officially my favourite siggy ever and I have absolutely no words to thank you enough!! I soo just love you for it! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

I ADORE this one! Like seriously!! <33

Anyhow, Ragsy, you already know that I'm a BEEEEEGGG fan of your work, I guess I don't even need to say anything else! Thank you soo much for taking time out and sharing such gorgeous stuff with us, I can never get enough of them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update and i  love the abhiya ones !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
โ˜บ๏ธ RE ( I wanna do a decent comment today๐Ÿ˜†)

bhaiiii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— my professional bhaiii๐Ÿ˜† awesome update yaar!! do I even need to say anything?? I dont think that I can ever express my love for ur siggies in words๐Ÿ˜† I m the one who has seen ur very first siggy and now these!! u dont  know how much proud I feel looking at them! more than anything, this is made from ur heart and thats why u have improved so much in a short period of time!! I m seeing its becoming ur passion!! first toh u were so lazy to make them na๐Ÿคฃ now I dont even have to tell u to make this or that!! inspite of being so much busy, u always keep making stuff when u get some free time!! u have learnt a whole lost of things man when it comes to siggy making!! u r a self learner!! u keep experimenting on ur own work which I love the most! 

ok now coming to ur update..till now toh I was just bah blahing๐Ÿคฃ Love each and every!! thank u so much for dedicating the SG update, it feels so good!! love all of them I already told u!  so I will talk about them which I haven't seen, unfortunately! hate TP๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฌ

siggies on ur fav are just mindblowing! ofcourse they would turn out best!! my most fav coloring is the one for Mona's gallery!! OMFG love it so much!! love it the most!! visu siggies and amrita one are really gorgeous!!love them!!

thats it for now๐Ÿ˜† u cant expect me to write more than this now๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Monaya ones are pretty. Love the ViSu ones!
Requests were stunning! & the icons were amazing esp the Suku-Priya one :D