who loves more - Page 2

Poll

whose love is more strong or powerfull ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I Thinks Its Equal Too But As Arjun Is A Guy, He Express It With Passion & Intensity ðŸ˜³
champakiran thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think they both love each other deeply and intensely - I don't think one can quantify love.

They both come from different backgrounds - Arohi from a protected household and Arjun a product of the big bad world - that is why Arohi trusts completely and starts with giving every relationship a 100%. Arjun on the flip side trusts no one and starts with 0% and if the person shows that he/she can be trusted, his %age of trust goes up.

They have both shown the intensity of love at different times. Arohi when she loves, she loves with complete faith and trust. Bullets were flying around her but she had complete faith in Arjun. We saw that in the first part of the story before the hatred track. She broke all norms to go with Arjun to Sarhali. She lost her fears because her love for Arjun was way stronger. Similarly Arjun gave up everything for Arohi and came to woo her knowing that the path was not going to be easy.

Now when they are hating each other, they are doing it with again complete single mindedness and equal intensity. Each have hurt each other too. What Arohi went through during her wedding day - I would never wish any girl to go through. She grew up overnight - realizing that all her dreams had been smashed in a single night.  This speaks to her strength of character that she survived. What Arjun went through during the week at Singhanias was hurtful and humiliating as well.

Now when they both will rediscover love, it will be equally strong and passionate - it would have withstood the test of time - and would return with all the force. True test will come for both later after the realization - when they would have to choose between each other and their families - specially when Arjun may have to choose between Rudra and Arohi.

Just my little 2 cents!!

- Kiran
Edited by champakiran - 13 years ago