Need your help GEET Forum!!! Join In! :D

saunmira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Right so since Maan's gone and we're all bored from the dragging epi's and old scenes... I thought why not play a game and find out how much we think alike 😃 😃
(plus I really think we Geet Forum need to re-unite...!! this GC,DD fights are giving me a headache, and I'm not usually effected by hate topics 😕) so I'm really hoping this works and everyone contributes!!

Anyway can everyone please put at least 1 most funny scene from Maneet history (think back to good old office days!)...and then by Monday 7pm hopefully we should have a most popular one ðŸ˜ƒ 😃 this way we'll get a laugh thinking about the fun times and we'll know how much we actually think alike...?😊

personally, I really liked the scene from when maan and geet were in the outhouse-turned office and geet was avoiding maan by taking long to bring his coffee... she was stood in the kitchen talking to the coffee cup and maan caught her! was just hilarious! and the second one could be the rapid convo they recently had when geet wanted to go for movie and maan wanted to go office for a meeting- him begging her and then being irritated by her :P "suno tho-nahi" :P

P.S. you can put pics in just to add flavour 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very gud idea.. v can cherish our memories too.

i luv the scene wen geet decided not to talk to maan and she began to write notes for maan's qn. (its in the epi wen maan blame get for giftng him flowers )
saunmira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju.r

very gud idea.. v can cherish our memories too.

i luv the scene wen geet decided not to talk to maan and she began to write notes for maan's qn. (its in the epi wen maan blame get for giftng him flowers )

Thank you! I remember that really well lol... he eventually made her speak though :P