Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part
continue soon
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG I still don't believe AR did  it.. I mean Ridhima also agreed..😳 Can't wait to see what will happen next. How their relation will go...
Will miss you...
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

very nice...

loved it

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey ashu
it was an mindblowing update
i totally loved ridzy's idea to remove maya
but lol bechara armaan had no idea
all this was acting hehe
he thought it was true aaww
but anyways i liked the ending too
though u didnt right it
but i imagined it
but hey once ramadan finished
edit this part nd write a streamy update
or pm us
nd thnx fr d pm

nd we will wait fr ur updates
btw njoy ur vacations

-Xpress- thumbnail

Hey!!!!

I havenot commented for a long time..sorry.

Love all the parts...

it was awesome , hawt, superb..

plz pm me ... i will surely add the pm account on the buddy list..

continue soon!!

Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear! sorry for the super super late comment..i've missed 3 parts here...i was caught up with family affairs, functions & celebrations that i was not on IF for 3 weeks now...thousand apologies...i've already added the ammy ka ashu pm account..pls continue sending me pm's for all your ff's...by the way the parts were great i loved it to the max...can't wait to know more about it...AR were rocking...pls keep sending me pm's

Part  7 - page 61

Recap: 
Riddhima woke up to Armaan kissing her neck. "Armaan choro, we have to go get ready for work." Armaan shook his head. "Nahin, today's an off for both of us. I'm not done with you." Riddhima smiled as Armaan climbed on top of her and leaned in for a kiss.

Part 8: - complete

Riddhima stood in her apartment wondering what to wear to muskaan's house. She settled on a simple churridar as she couldn't show up there in western wear. She left her apartment feeling guilty of her actions with armaan, yet excited and rebellious. She felt over the moon. The night had been so magical, even after taking a shower she could feel his touch on her body. She had never experienced that sort of pleasure before. It was a new sensation, but she loved it. 
 ---

Armaan watched as Riddhima got into her car. He too was in his car, he was getting ready to go to a friends place for lunch when he noticed her. She had left his apartment as soon as her cousin called her telling her about lunch. She had rushed out without letting him say much. He was surprised to see her dressed in a simple churridar as opposed to the dresses he had always seen her in. He had to admit, she looked amazing in a churridar. Somehow she looked so innocent and beautiful, yet captivatingly sexy. Only she would be able to pull that off. He sighed as his thoughts traveled back to their nightly adventures. 

He began driving his car when suddenly his phone rang. Armaan answered as it was work related and was shocked. "KYA? okay, look i'll be there as soon as I can okay? I'll get the first plane i can." 

---

Riddhima came back to her apartment tired and full. Muskaan's parents sure knew how to force feed someone! She wondered if Armaan was home yet. That's when her eyes trailed off to the note that had been slipped under her door.

Riddhima, 
Leaving for Singapore. You're in charge.
-Armaan

She looked and flipped over the note. Well that was short and formal she thought. Riddhima sighed tossing the note aside. She had expected him to be a little more personal, but then again nothing should change based on that night and morning incidents. It was merely a needed rebellion. There were no emotions or strings attached so there were no expectations. It was merely just a simple one night stand.

Riddhima kicked her shoes off and went to her room exhausted for the day. She drifted off into a dreamland full of sinful rebellious erotic dreams. Riddhima woke up panting, this was oh so new to her. Riddhima looked around her relieved she was home alone and it was simply a dream. She couldn't seem to get her mind off those naughty thoughts about Armaan. But it wasn't really Armaan, or so she though. It was what she had done with Armaan that intrigued her. It was so sinfully pleasure-able that she couldn't manage to get her mind off it. Not only was it so pleasureable, but she felt wild, she felt free, like she controlled her life! It was her life and her choices.

She tried to brush these thoughts off as she thought about got into the shower to start her day.

---
2 days later:

Armaan sat in his hotel room running his hand through his head. He was so frusturated at the workers, they had nearly ruined the entire business project! A few more days and all would have been ruined. Thankfully he fixed everything. To make matters worse however, he was constantly plagued with thoughts of Riddhima, he couldnt manage to call her, and everytime he sent her a message he ended up being formal and to the point work related. He remembered slipping the note under her door informing her of his impromptu trip. His initial note had been much more personal and emotional, but he couldnt bring himself to give it to her and ended up leaving an impersonal note. He smiled thinking he would see her in a few hours as he was finally going home.

--
Armaan walked into the club where he knew Riddhima would be. He knew she wasn't home, and he had a feeling he'd find her here.

INSTALLMENT UPDATED - SEPTEMBER 26, 2011

He looked around and spotted her laughing and making her way towards the dance floor.

---

Riddhima was sitting with her friends when Kabir had proposed a game up spin the bottle truth or dare. They were all tipsy and cracking jokes. Ashu and John were very much distracted with themselves, but Damon had posted a challenge for Riddhima. "Ridz baby, sorry but you seem so innocent, I bet you can't get us turned on to the point where we want to explode. I dare you to go do something naughty yet innocent like in that style of yours and make all the guys drool for you. BUT at the same time you have to speak about your desires - not fake things, but true things!"
Riddhima frowned then smirked at him. "Your on, btw keep in mind your dating my friend so try and keep your pants on and mouth closed!"

Riddhima marched off laughing and shaking her arse as she walked towards the dance floor.
She leaned in close to the dj and whispered something in his ear making him smile mysteriously. She smiled and put on a mic headset.

Riddhima watched the as the spotlight landed on her as she stood on stage.

Riddhima began singing
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la

she pointed towards a random guy
I want you to love me, like I'm a hot guy she fanned herself with her hand
Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight she rubbed her back against another guys front
I wanna make your bed for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride
she closed another guys open mouth

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world she danced around with different guys, grinding and hugging them
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Only one...

Want you to take me like a thief in the night  pulled a guy closer by his chain
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right hugged him and rubbed her back against him throwing her head back
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night
she nodded her head

she went off and danced with other guys
Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

grinding different guys, Armaan watched her clenching his fists as she freely went around to diff guys
Take me for a ride
Oh baby, take me high
Let me make you first
Oh make it last all night
Take me for a ride
Oh baby, take me high
Let me make you first
Make it last all night

she continued dancing around with other guys
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Girl in the world...
Only girl in the world...one guy came closer to kiss her
Girl in the world...  she waited to feel his lips on hers. She wanted to know if it felt the same as when Armaan kissed her.

She leaned in to kiss the handsome man when suddenly a hand came and punched him across the face. Riddhima was about to turn in shock when she felt someone grab her face and crush his lips onto hers. She began fighting at first, then realized that this touch felt familiar. She looked up into the eyes of her assaulter and found those familiar pair of blue grey eyes. 

She shuddered as she saw the rage in his eyes. She could feel the fury in his kiss. She kissed him back confused over why he was so angry at her. She felt his hand cupping her butt in  her tight fitted jeans - which happened to have several cuts and tears, revealing more than it covered. His other hand held her head in place as his lips furiously fought with hers, his tongue dominating. 

She managed to seperate from the scary yet exciting kiss and met his still angry gaze. "Ar..Armaan?" He simply groaned. "Chalo mere saath." She looked around grateful the spotlight was no longer on her and the mic had already come off as soon as she was done with the song.

"Armaan, I can't just leave, I'm here with my friends." He looked around. "I'll wait outside, go say bye, then come." Without another word he walked out. She didn't dare disobey him, as his angry eyes still flashed in her mind.

She walked to back to the table, hoping they hadn't caught the moment with Armaan. 

Damon spoke first, "HOT HOT HOT baby! wow!" He was immediately silenced by a slap on his arm from Priyanka. Riddhima laughed, "thanks!" 

Muskaan suddenly squealed. "OMG look! It's my Anjaana! remember that HOT guy from the club i met? omg!" Riddhima smiled. "hmm, so u gonna ask his name today?" Muskaan thought for a second, "we'll see. i like this mystery though! it's exciting!" 

Riddhima laughed and nodded understanding. "Waise, guys I have to run! work tomorrow! Boss is back too so..." They all nodded understanding, Kabir frowned. "Aww, babes stay a little longer na please?" She shook her head. "Sorry Kabir, I can't. I have to run. I'll meet you tommorow during lunch though okay?" He nodded and watched her run off. 

Riddhima went outside and saw Armaan waiting by his car. She wondered how he knew she hadn't brought hers. She got into his car silently. "Armaan, um are you okay?" He looked at her angrily and then focused back on the road. She understood, he wasn't about to talk about it. She gasped as he suddenly stopped the car in front of a small cottage. The cottage seemed nice, it had it's own private access to the beach. She could tell as she head the splashes of the waves.

She got out as Armaan opened the door. He pulled her arm and led her into the cottage and to the backyard. He immediately pushed her against a wall. "The entire time, i was gone, all i could think about was coming back to you, and I come to see you  messing around with other guys? I thought ki..ki we were kind of together? i mean i know we said it's strictly sexual, par that doesnt mean we can go off with other people?" She looked at him confused. 

"I thought it was a one night stand?" He looked at her shocked. "KYA? No ways! I'm not done with you, with this." She smiled. "You have no idea how that makes me feel." He looked at her, "good or bad?" She pulled his head closer, "good definitely good."

Installment updated September 27, 2011

Armaan placed his lips onto hers softly, all signs of his rage gone. He sweetly rubbed his lips against hers before lightly sucking her lips. There was nothing urgent about this kiss, nothing rushed or needy. He gave her a slow sweet kiss satisfied they were on the same page now. 

Riddhima broke the kiss as she heard the tipper tapper of the rain falling. She smiled and ran out to the sand and opened her arms wide enjoying the rain. 

Armaan watched Riddhima smiling and enjoying the rain. His eyes caught her now transparent white top drenched in the rain. He licked his lips and groaned as he saw her black lacy bra now clearly visible through her shirt. He could feel the strong need for her getting stronger. He slowly walked out to  the sand and caught her waist pulling her closer to him. He caught her off guard causing them both to fall with him ontop of her. 

She looked into his eyes and saw a deep desire burning in his eyes. He leaned up and caught her lips in a fast passionate kiss. She kissed him back with equal fervor, their tongues fighting for dominance. She felt his hand rubbing her waist as he had slipped his hand under her shirt. She broke the kiss slightly and sat up and took her wet shirt off before leaning back down to kiss him again. 

Armaan rolled her over so he was on top. He quickly broke the kiss again and took off his shirt and tossed it over on the sand somewhere. He leaned back down and began kissing her neck. Her hand ran through his hair and curved her neck giving him more access. 

He worked his lips lower and lower kissing her collar bone and cleavage. His lips trailed lower to her belly button before reaching the waistband of her jeans. He quickly undid the button and took off her now wet sand covered jeans. Riddhima quickly followed suit and removed his pants as well. 

Without much delay they had removed the remainder of their clothing and were making hot dirty love in the heavy rain on the sand outside. 

---

Riddhima woke up in a bedroom lying close to Armaan. They were both tangled up in sheets. She looked around wondering where their clothes were and gasped as she realized they had tossed them on the beach last night. She hoped that they hadn't been washed away by the high tides. 

She quickly tapped Armaan to wake him up. "Shh, sone do na riddhima."

"Nahin Armaan utho!" Armaan turned groggily not wanting to move. "Armaan humare kapre!" Armaan quickly sat up as his sleepy brain realized the problem.

part complete,  pm's later...

NOTE:for pms please disgard the pm lists, and add my new pm account (yes im copying some friends...) 
it's ammy_ka_AshuPM
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally u r updating the part...
thanks dear...
now they are going to singapore together..
interesting and update soon...
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES. :)
will edit when you finish the part 😆

EDITTEDDD
I LOVED THAT PART. it was sooo cute.
i love how armaan left riddhima a note before leaving. i think riddhima got offended with that. Poor Armaan. and the dare. WHOA!!!!! that was HOTTT
i cant believe riddhima actually did that. AMAZING and the way she wanted to know if kissing armaan was different from kissing someone else. LOL.
riddhima, darling, for you to know that armaan actually has to LET you kiss someone else. and the end where armaan was like i thought we were together and im not done with you yet. I was like AWWW soo cute. I just hope they stay like this all the time. :)
please continue soon. cant wait to read more :)
Edited by kajenarshianya - 12 years ago
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part..
Complete it soon..