Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant comment much on sumpa's performance much cos i dun like contemporary much but yes the act was soo romantic..for the romance i'll give 10/10 <333

i missed sushant's 2nd performance reason i was sooo busy wid voting dat i actually forgot to watch his performance for whom i'm voting like mad loll but gotta see chang;s one missed his Duet performance though..his solo act was cutee but i think yana stood outstanding in the solo round
priya185 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now i am also voting..😊
priya185 thumbnail
guys plz comment on this video to teach soem1 a lesson
its disgusting
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya I have seen this Roobeeee crap before and also she made a video when Anki went out and also another crap when Anki supported Sush for his heart touching performance saying Anki kissed on sush cheeks jut like that without knowing the context why she did!!! Crap piece of trash ðŸ˜¡

Well I commented on the video Priya :This what I said !!!

This is total crap. Well first of all you say you dont want to interfere in anyone's life then why the hell make such stupid & disgusting comments.I would say "know your role" and shut the crap.Being a women if you can go so low to tarnish another fellow women image who is just got a official proposal for marriage from her boy friend then I am sorry I dont think you deserved to be called a women and u are shame to the women society!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
plz spam that vid with msgs hate it
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this online voting thing never works for me. ðŸ˜” Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Has sony hit the final nail in the coffin for Sush. Feeling really bad for Sush.This is totally not fair. I really hope I am wrong and Sony springs a surprise!!!!By today' epis with Anu malik supporting Chang and rumors of chang being face of sony well and with today marks being a bit based towards chang and a bit unfair towards Sush well Sush chances seems to be....😕
One thing we can do is keep voting n prayers. At this rate they might even give consistent performer award to Yana. I will be so pisssssssssedddddddddddddddddd with Sony . For me today was unfair on Sush. The articles always write crap that sush did not perfom well idots!!! He gave his soul to the performance and if sush did not deserve 30 in duet then I think chang also did not deserve 30 in solo.Even though is performance was cute it was 30 material!!!
I am really worried for Sush. MY online voting count has just reached 100 and I am going on and on inspite of mutli-tasking with my work for our Sush😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Trust me Online Voting has never been counted especially International votes...

Winners are usually pre selected..But if it makes anyone feel good by voting hard do so...

I dont support any personal drama on contest shows..Be it maa ka sapna, emotional atyachaar or wedding proposal..GF being blunt on TV show defending BF...somethings are out of line..Just my opinion..I did not like Anki's comments on next episode after she was eliminated...Judges also thought the same..
sensodyne thumbnail

Guy this is hitting 150 pages after reaching 150 please start posting here.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1631734