Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Its a good read......but i read it a long time back , and that time i was very young , so i got really confused while reading it, there are so many characters and the language muddles you up........i had to re-read it 😆
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja_l

i had to read it properly to get everything in picture correctly, and its old english which drove me crazy at times but a good read, there r many shades of the same character

Old English is my thing, I have to read it about twice but I enjoy it. Thanks. ðŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Its a good read......but i read it a long time back , and that time i was very young , so i got really confused while reading it, there are so many characters and the language muddles you up........i had to re-read it 😆

The same happened with me in class seven while reading Pride and Prejudice. I hated the language altogether and today it's my fave book, no doubt! ðŸ˜†
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

The same happened with me in class seven while reading Pride and Prejudice. I hated the language altogether and today it's my fave book, no doubt! ðŸ˜†

i was also in class 7 when i first read wuthering heights 😆......i read Pride and Prejudice later...so it was not  much confusing to me....and i still think Wuthering Heights is much more complicated than Pride and Prejudice 😆
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

i was also in class 7 when i first read wuthering heights 😆......i read Pride and Prejudice later...so it was not  much confusing to me....and i still think Wuthering Heights is much more complicated than Pride and Prejudice 😆

Seventh happened nearly two years back, I am sure I can manage more difficult ones now. ðŸ˜ƒ
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do read it kanky, its like one of the bestest books i ever read, the story, the changes in characterization im sure u will fall in love with cathy and healthcliff and u might hate the story at times too but it makes for a wonderful, classic read, try this one for sure 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

do read it kanky, its like one of the bestest books i ever read, the story, the changes in characterization im sure u will fall in love with cathy and healthcliff and u might hate the story at times too but it makes for a wonderful, classic read, try this one for sure 

Sure, it is on my list. And I have bought a copy, already. ðŸ˜Š
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only one thing I'd like to suggest is that you might wanna read the abridged version first so you can enjoy the actual happenings to the fullest; once you have read this one, you can move on to the unabridged.
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Only one thing I'd like to suggest is that you might wanna read the abridged version first so you can enjoy the actual happenings to the fullest; once you have read this one, you can move on to the unabridged.

What are they, I mean the difference? ðŸ˜†
I've read Wuthering Heights

It's very good, although since there is a narration, you tend to feel much farther from the characters as opposed to just reading the events as it happens. I love the way she wraps up everything in the end