Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was trying to look for that pic, but u beat me to it :P I think there were worse ones there too
oops, forgot to answer this...

@Simran: Am faaaaar from a fan jee.....just liked the song I posted...which I landed on randomly after listening to a taylor swift song. =P I hate how little teenage girls are crazy over him...hez the hollywood 1000x bigger version of ksg.

Originally posted by: --ania--

HELP! I'm listening to Justin Bieber......its just wrong!  [:O]

Baby baby baby ohhhhhhhh baby baby ohhhhhh!

LOLL Aniaaaa...lemme confess - 

I've had Bieber's "Baby" song stuck in my head since the past 4 months and it ain't cool at all. All my cousins and friends know my fixation on this song and it's all over FB and they randomly write on my wall, "babay, though you'd always be mine mineeeeeee ohhh" or "my first love broke my heart and i was like babyyyy ohhh babay babayy ohh" It's all in good humor, but still lol. πŸ˜†

Plus, it didn't really help when last week I took my cousin and her friends who are Bieber fans to that 3D movie of is. Sighhh, the things I have to do to keep my younger cousins happy.πŸ€“
@Shabz: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baby was actually sorta irritating for me. Justin Bieber is similar to Miley for me....except that maybe she can sing much better. Miley/Hanna Montana is veryyy overrated....but I won't lie that I did like some of her (miley's not hanna's) songs.....mostly the non-popular ones.
If I ever, even by mistake, blurt out that I like a song by Justin Bieber infront of my friends/cousins....then, I know the next thing would be me turning red from embarrassment and their glares. πŸ˜†
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qwertyfied thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Selena Gomez Getting Death Threats From Bieber Fans

Filed under: Love Line > Selena Gomez > Twitter > Justin Bieber

Oh gurl. We warned ya.

Biebs fans never fail to disappoint us.

After pics of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber canoodling in St. Lucia were released, fans instantly took to their Twitters to spew hate against Selena. Some fans even posted death threats!

One fan tweeted:

"@selenagomez dont touch @justinbieber you are a b!tch i kill you selena stupid stud you always whit famous boys you are a very very b!tch"

If you're gonna dish out some death threats, a little spell and grammar check might be a good idea.

Get some protection, Selena! Bieber fans are scary

Haha..sorry to butt in but the bolded tweet reminded me of a certain crazy B'wood Boy fangroup. Why do these faceless ppl wish death upon a girl? Just cuz they cant get himπŸ˜›...uff way too possessive (obsessive), I say
Edited by qwertyfied - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh man obsessed people. I find Justin Bieber overratedπŸ˜•
qwertyfied thumbnail
^Hey, he's Canada's answer to America's Miley Cyrus. You give us THAT, we give u THIS πŸ₯³
_notinuse_ thumbnail
all celebrities are overrated in a sense. People gush over how "great" they are for simply breathing.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

^Hey, he's Canada's answer to America's Miley Cyrus. You give us THAT, we give u THIS πŸ₯³

He's Canadian?😲 Wow didn't know that. Don't listen to many English songs do don't have full knowledge but I agree he is the answer to Miley CyrusπŸ˜†