no confession for 6 months

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends

sorry if i disappoint all the fans... but i think this confession of abhiya wont b shown for atleast 6 months.. they will drag this show with all the twist and turns and denial of love.... tht is y maybe they r introducing new characters to delay the confession.... at it will keep all the audience glued.....so wait for 6 more months for them to confess their love.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly....i think the same way....they just want to stay away from each other....
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rite said,i thot they might confess on valentines but man!now better not expect anything
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me 2 thinking the same............................
im fed up of seeing same scenes but kya karo abhiya ko dekhne ki adat ho gyi hai.dekhna hi parta hai.........😉
but i hope confession will tke place soon
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! nooooooo i cnt wait tht long............. 😭 ðŸ˜­ 
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nopes i dont think 6 months

but ya 4 months approx
kchaims thumbnail
hmm may b . but am happy as long as we get to see abhiya together either aftr confession or before it.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did they hint something in today's episode. Sorry I haven't watched it till now.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is confession really that important? Dont get me wrong i would love to see AP confessing thier love for each other but hey even without it they are doing just fine. You dont need to say those three words to show your love and commitment for someone. What AP share and how they are i feel that they already are more of a couple than anyone else. They are one in away. They may not say it but they feel it for each other. Like Abhay said today he will always be there for her no matter what. What more can one say! Aint this enough of a confession of a sort. Confession or no confession AP are together. they are the future.

Confession may take some time so what? enjoy every the APiness we are getting. 😉

Im sorry if i have offended anyone. but just had to say it.
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will give you one hint as to why the confession is delayed.It is because someone from the show is still hurting after a personal loss in a love relationship.The hint is E Kapoor and K Johar breakup.