no confession for 6 months - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Is confession really that important? Dont get me wrong i would love to see AP confessing thier love for each other but hey even without it they are doing just fine. You dont need to say those three words to show your love and commitment for someone. What AP share and how they are i feel that they already are more of a couple than anyone else. They are one in away. They may not say it but they feel it for each other. Like Abhay said today he will always be there for her no matter what. What more can one say! Aint this enough of a confession of a sort. Confession or no confession AP are together. they are the future.

Confession may take some time so what? enjoy every the APiness we are getting. πŸ˜‰

Im sorry if i have offended anyone. but just had to say it.

Super duper..well said sugaryanu..We should enjoy all the ABHIAYLICIOUS..scene's..awww..!!😍
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super duper..well said sugaryanu..We should enjoy all the ABHIAYLICIOUS..scene's..awww..!!😍

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌSo true....i totally agree....

Edited by Super Kool - 13 years ago
This is expected from an Ekta Show! The Serial has to go on and on....! For years together...
Iam ok with it...i just feel its too early for the confession don't get me wrong i love Abhiya too much n want their confession ASAP but i just feel with all the other tracks at the moment the confession should be at a time where all of piya's problems are sorted and it would be more magical and romantic..then piya can open up abhay's heart and help him out with his problemsπŸ˜ƒ
for me i really don't need a confession from them....because we can tell they love other more than anything and they both know it.. and i think they have confessed to each other many times with their feelings...so for me its not that important because its crystal clear that Abhiya loves each other...sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling....
A face-to-face confession between Abhay and Piya isn't very necessary in the show for the moment.

Abhay and Piya's relationship is very deep and complicated, and we don't exactly need a confession between them for the time being. Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't want a confession to happen between them...its just for me, Abhay and Piya's emotional connection and the way they can read into each other matters alot more than just a typical confession.

Besides, we have seen Piya confessing her love to Abhay many times and its pretty loud and clear to Abhay how powerful Piya's love can be. Abhay may not have confessed his love towards Piya within dialogues, but he has confessed how strongly he feels for Piya within his voiceovers. I don't mind if they take their time to have a full on confession, as long as they are with each other and share mindblowing chemistry within their brilliant scenes...I am fine with it =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago