February 18th Writen Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Khotey Sikkey February 18th Written Update

A woman saying that Imran said that Rakesh already picked up Deeksha, her daughter.

Someone calls and asks how much 7 crores is to her.The kidnapper gives the phone to her daughter, and she hears her. He takes the phone back and threatens the mom saying if the police find out, her daughter will be cut up into tiny pieces. And he tells her to call her husband and tell him to get home.

Radhika brings up the police again and Rakesh Mittal says that they shouldn't inform the police.  Radhika's friend saying that the police will take care of everything, that these kidnappers are criminals and can be dangerous. He says that he's going to give them money, he'll take care of everything.

The phone rings again, and the kidnapper says that he'll tell him how to arrange the money. 2 crores in 100 rupee notes, 2 crores in 500 rupee notes, 2 crores in something else, and the serial number should be different, and there should be diamonds and gold coins. He gives the phone to the daughter, Deeksha, and he tries to calm her down. The kidnapper says that their business runs through cooperation, and as long as they cooperate everything will be fine.

The woman (Radhika's friend) comes to the police station, and tells Patil that she has kidnapping information. She doesn't want to file a complaint, and Patil says that she has to report the case, and the woman doesn't want to.  Patil tells Damodar what happened, and explains how the woman was so nervous but she wouldn't write the FIR. Damodar says that if there's no FIR there's no police case. Patil says that it's Rakesh Mittal's daughter, and he's some big time chemical industry owner. Damodar asks the name of the woman that came, and Patil says that she didn't say her name, and Deshmukh ends up yelling at him for not taking her name first.

Voiceover: A crime is a crime. But there is one problem, the police force is limited but the number and types of crimes people commit are unlimited. I don't know what to do without a report. But the image of a seven year old girl keeps coming in my mind, what to do? Deshmukh ends up calling the khotey sikkey.

Deshmukh asks Uttara if her brother danced at Rakesh Mittal's sister's wedding, and Uttara says he dances in tons of weddings how is she supposed to know. Deshmukh then tells her that she has to go to the Mittal's house and find out if everything is ok there. Deshmukh explains about the kidnapping, and he has to find out if what he heard was the truth or a lie. Uttara asks how is she supposed to involve Vivan [her brother] because he doesn't know anything about her and the police involvement. Deshmukh tells them every minute is precious, a girl was kidnapped and you all are just wasting time so think up something quick.

Uttara entering a van with her brother, asking him if he'll go to the Mittal's house. Vivan asks why she needs to go there, and if everything is ok. Uttara explains that she met Rakesh Mittal's cousin at the bar, and wants to meet him there. Vivan says that all this is silly and she needs to just grow up. She yells back that he never has time for her, and tells him to just sign on the letterhead and she'll do what she has to. And Vivan agrees.

The phone rings in the Mittal's house, and he rushes to pick it up. The kidnapper asks if the money is ready, and Mittal says yes, but he needs the guarantee that his daughter will be home safely. The kidnapper says there will be no guarantee and ask less questions and do more of what I tell you, and he hangs up.

The kidnapper calls someone else who seems to be the head of this ordeal. The HG [head guy] says that the girl should be safe, nothing should happen to her, and as long as this stays the same, he'll get his money. The kidnapper says that the girl is fine as of now.

The kidnapper has a woman lying in his bed, who goes on a rant about how much she hates kids, and the girl and him have a fight about how the HG is only giving him very little money although he's working so much, taking all the risk. She [Bharti] hates how he's always after the HG and respects him so much. Bharti tells him to think of taking more of the money, they will be set for life.

Radhika is still crying and Mittal is promising her that he's going to bring his daughter home safe and sound. Right then Uttara comes inside, and says that she might have come at the wrong time. They say its ok and Uttara says her brother is hosting some awards show for autistic children where he wants to enter with two children, a boy and a girl, and they want her daughter to join him on stage. And as soon as Uttara mentions her daughter, Radhika starts crying. Uttara turns to leave when the phone rings and Mittal picks up. It's the kidnapper who tells him to leave for Pune in his silver Mercedes. Mittal tells Uttara not to tell anyone about Deeksha and turns to leave the house.

The kidnapper changes sim cards before leaving the house, and the kidnapper tells Bharti to leave as soon as he tells her to. Bharti stops feeding Deeksha and gets mad.

Aayush calls and tells Patil the kidnapper's phone number who will then give it to a phone company to get it tracked. Hameer and Dilnaaz and Aayush talking.

Deshmukh says that the kidnappers phone has been traced to somewhere, and they all head out to follow Mittal.

The kidnapper saying silver Mercedes, and telling the HG that as soon as they get the money, he'll let go of the girl and hangs up.

Mittal gets a phone call telling him to drive at a certain speed limit and he agrees. The police are following him in their police van not far behind. Deshmukh saying that if the kidnapper finds out that the police are not far behind then the girl's life will be in danger.

The kidnapper on the side of the road sees that there is a police car following Mittal, and calls Mittal and tells him to turn around and leave and that he knows someone is following him. Mittal goes a little further and turns around his car. The police turn the car around as well and yell out to Mittal to stop his car.

Mittal asks Deshmukh who he is and Deshmukh explains everything, how they're trying to help him. Deeksha is in Lonavla. And Mittal gets mad, and explains how the kidnapper saw them. And Deshmukh explains that the kidnapper probably didn't even bring Deeksha, he came here just to get the money. Deshmukh asks how much money the kidnapper has asked for and Mittal says 7 crores. Deshmukh says that this is a crime and he's going to capture the kidnapper, and requests Mittal to let Hameer and Uttara stay over at his house for the night and that he'll get information from them.

The kidnapper goes back to the hotel where he sees that Bharti isn't there and the man there says that Bharti and the little girl with her left. The kidnapper goes crazy looking around for the girl and Bharti. The kidnapper talks to the HG who tells him to finish this entire mess by the next day.

The woman comes back with the girl, and when he asks her where she went, Bharti says she went to feed Deeksha, and she starts yelling about how they're taking the entire risk, and that the HG isn't doing anything. She says that Suraj [the kidnapper] should call Mttal and tell him to bring ten crores, and that they don't tell the HG about the ten crores. They keep the 3 crores and then the two of them leave.

Suraj talks to the JG saying they should split 50-50 and the HG  tells him to stay in his limits, and offers him 15 lakhs more and leaves.

Radhika worried about what will happen when Mittal is trying to tell her that everything is ok. Mittal goes outside with Hameer and Uttara stays inside the room with radhika. Once Radhika sleeps, Uttara takes a picture of Deeksha and sends it to Patil.

Hameer and Mittal sharing a drink. Hameer asks Mittal to let him pick up the phone when the kidnappers call the next time, Mittal starts saying no, when the phone rings and Hameer races to go pick it up. The kidnapper asks who's speaking and Hameer says that he's Jaideeps, Rakesh Mittal's nephew and that he can't come to the phone because he had a heart attack. Tell me where to bring the money and I'll bring it.

The kidnapper says bring me ten crores, the last three crores in gold and jewelry. Come to the central highway in 7 am, and keep the car and the phone the same and I'll call you the next time.

Mittal asks why Hameer lied, and he says that nothing will happen to Deeksha. Uttara comes right then and says I'll go with you Hameer and in the beginning he says no, it's too dangerous.

The kidnapper calls the HG and tells him about how Mittal had a heart attack and his nephew is bringing the money. Mittal prepares the ten crores.

Aayush, Mohit, and Deshmukh and Dilnaaz discussing how the kidnapper is really smart, how he has multiple sim cards under different names. And now, Hameer has left with the money.Deshmukh flips out and says now they can't do anything. Everything that has to be done will be done by Hameer.

Hameer and Uttara in the car. Mittal calls and asks how everything is going and Hameer reassures him. The kidnapper calls Hameer and tells him to stay where he is and he'll come to where they are. He calls them again, and tells them to leave the money at a bridge and leave, and when Hameer asks about Deeksha, the kidnapper tells him to just do what he says.

Hameer and Uttara stop at the bridge where they drop the bags of money. Hameer tells Uttara to take the car and leave, and he says he'll stay there, hide somewhere to see what will happen.  Hameer steps out onto the road, and says that no one has come yet, and goes towards the bags, when a car comes and hits him, and the person picks up the bags and leaves, leaving Hameer stranded in the middle of the road.

Precap: Bharti yelling at Deeksha, and Hameer getting yelled at by Deshmukh who asks him how he thought he thought he could do everything by himself.

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! Really looking forward to watching the episode after reading this. Thanks once again😳
Loved reading the update Naina😳 Nicely written and detailed😳 Thanx

Just watched the episode and gotta say it was a good one... Couldve been more better but ok i guess... It was filled with Hameer-Uttara which is good but they should show others too
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Loved reading the update Naina😳 Nicely written and detailed😳 Thanx

Just watched the episode and gotta say it was a good one... Couldve been more better but ok i guess... It was filled with Hameer-Uttara which is good but they should show others too

I think the others are reserved for tomorrow's episode actually😆

But eh I didn't enjoy today's episode that much. It just wasn't as grappling and interesting.😕

Originally posted by: Naina2127

I think the others are reserved for tomorrow's episode actually😆

But eh I didn't enjoy today's episode that much. It just wasn't as grappling and interesting.😕

LOL yea probably😆 I actually they were gonna finish this kidnapping case today but i guess i was wrong lols

Expectations are high now so they should come up with some better ideas... I find the first few episodes better than this one
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

LOL yea probably😆 I actually they were gonna finish this kidnapping case today but i guess i was wrong lols

Expectations are high now so they should come up with some better ideas... I find the first few episodes better than this one

Definitely! The first one was the best one for me, captivating and everything. But today's was just eh. And I sure hope it ends well tomorrow. And hehe I was slightly annoyed that it was a 2 Day Track, I got used to all these 1 day cases😆

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Definitely! The first one was the best one for me, captivating and everything. But today's was just eh. And I sure hope it ends well tomorrow. And hehe I was slightly annoyed that it was a 2 Day Track, I got used to all these 1 day cases😆

Todays episode wasnt the worst but they couldve improved in a lot of ways.. LOL u too😆 Even im annoyed... maybe they cant come up with anymore cases so they r extending the cases to 2 days instead of one😛
itzangell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! Thanks once again😳
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
expcting a good one tonight....................... thnx for update
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naina thankx for the update yar....