0983349 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Personnally, I think Raghu is male lead. Come one Prince doesn't deserve to be main lead and second chance. That's so stupid seriously. And what is the purpose to the creative to show raghu realising his love now the day before her marriage if they want Geeta to marry Prince. They should not at all show Raghu falling in love with Geeta if he is not the main lead opposite to geeta.IF HE IS NOT I'M STOPING TO WATCH THIS SHOW FOR SURE.  Come on after Raghu entry that the drama is worth to watch and has gain in trp. This is my personal opinion. What you guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani101 thumbnail
I feel the same way!!! I only started watching Geeta after Raghu entered. I knew right away that Geeta and Raghu would end up together!!! I hope they do!!!
rina20 thumbnail
it is true i which too that happen. Raghu and Geeta together. NO Prince...Edited by rina20 - 13 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If she doesn't marry prince her family will remain in jail and she won't get justice sooo.... i guess no raghu for geeta
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raghu all the way .geetu gets raghu or not but its worth watching this guy,he is simply too goood.CV"S hope they make use of this ,and give raghu the screen space,
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i want Geeta to be with Raghu too. They look good together and Raghu looks way better than Prince.....and Raghu is falling in love, how cute
just marry geeta raghu then sent geeta to marry that stupid prince . confess ur love to geeta pls raagu and geeta pls i hope u realize u also love raagu and not price so marry raagu before u marry that stupid prince.and i hope his stipid so called ex fiancee dont show up on the wedding ruin geetas plan to ruin prince and his family
19910820 thumbnail
come one they should stop the wedding. it's so annoying Geeta to marry that Prince. It they get married it is not worth to watch this show.
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that girl priya will get married to prince since sudha has prepared her as a dhulan and plus the ghungat confusion will be there. but if this happens i don't know how will geeta's revenge be complete.