Introducing some new characters in CCBM

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

I would really  love to see CCBM come up with some new characters. I will just state them below. These are my wishes LOL though I know it would never materialise. LOL

1)  As of now there is no perfect example of a husband and wife relation in CCBM. In all the husband-wife relation shown in CCBM there is no understanding or good communication between them.  So I think they should at least show one pair who can be shown as an almost perfect pair or I would love to see  a new positive pair introduced who can set an example for every pair in CCBM. LOL

2)I have always found a void in sood family as both Viren and sid doesn't have siblings. As we can't create siblings for them now...lolz....., I think a new character should be introduced like  a distant cousin.

3) Another character can be introduced with whom Nivi can share her feelings- a real friend. I would really like to see her mingle with someone outside. It is high time that she breaks the shell.

4)  A character who can compete with Viren in every respects.(I know noone can do that but for  nivi's sake )who could be made to fall in love with nivi. He should be handsome and charming.His attitude towards nivi should be such that he can make Viren really jealous.I would
really love to see Viren jealous. It would be worth watching.

Guys if you have any other ideas, please share.

Edited by Resh..... - 11 years ago
I think some handsome person should be introduced,  may be distant cousin of Viren who will come and spend a few days with them  but that time Nivi will have left the house,  She will be quiet and sad and this will be the thing that will attract him towards Nivi and he will tell Viren he is interested in her,  Then Viren will feel the pain,  If he could not bear the drunkard trying to act smart with Nivi how will he bear someone else coming and telling him he is interested in her,  He will surely get jealous
Originally posted by Resh.....

I would really  love to see CCBM come up with some new characters. I will just state them below. These are my wishes LOL though I know it would never materialise. LOL

1)  As of now there is no perfect example of a husband and wife relation in CCBM. In all the husband-wife relation shown in CCBM there is no understanding or good communication between them.  So I think they should at least show one pair who can be shown as an almost perfect pair or I would love to see  a new positive pair introduced who can set an example for every pair in CCBM. LOL

2)I have always found a void in sood family as both Viren and sid doesn't have siblings. As we can't create siblings for them now...lolz....., I think a new character should be introduced like  a distant cousin.

3) Another character can be introduced with whom Nivi can share her feelings- a real friend. I would really like to see her mingle with someone outside. It is high time that she breaks the shell.

4)  A character who can compete with Viren in every respects.(I know noone can do that but for  nivi's sake )who could be made to fall in love with nivi. He should be handsome and charming.His attitude towards nivi should be such that he can make Viren really jealous.I would
really love to see Viren jealous. It would be worth watching.

Guys if you have any other ideas, please share.

Somebody falling in love with Nivi, will surely make one person jealous and that is Divya. She is already hating nivi as everybody only loves and cars for Nivi, even her husband. I would love to see her face when this third person who will be hadsome fall for nivi. Wink

But am sure the person who will be most happy when someone else comes in Nivi's life will be Nandu,  because he will feel his way i clear now and he can get back Viren all for himself
Originally posted by friendforall

But am sure the person who will be most happy when someone else comes in Nivi's life will be Nandu,  because he will feel his way i clear now and he can get back Viren all for himself

LOL  LOL yes....... the only person Viren expresses his love is Nandu......
Both of them make a great pair......

LOL
love ur idea ...but anyways i doubt so :( Confused
a new guy in nivis life and viren getting jealous wud b great to watch,...!
Watching viren jealous will be great fun. Aleast then we will get to see his love for her and maybe he will even express it to her. But we can only hope