Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

tab tak yeh dekho doston....ek kamaal ka scene tha. 😃 .jo i personally hamesha wanted..hai na Paplu..?? 😆 😆
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

But tensions k beech 1 very nice naksh scene....😍

bohot hi pyaara scene tha...😊

btw wat was the thing that the cv's thought was a drastic step by akshi...😕
Tafseer thumbnail
Kya K-serilas type precap tha yaar....ekdum hawab puja ke beech gaadi aakar ruki n usmein se nikli Akshara...neeche se upar dikhate dikhate Akshara ko dikhaye..😆 😆 kya faramtic precap tha yaar.....but if yeh K serisl hota toh face nahi dikhate precap mein....bas thode ke liye reh gaya....😆
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

tab tak yeh dekho doston....ek kamaal ka scene tha. 😃 .jo i personally hamesha wanted..hai na Paplu..?? 😆 😆

offcourse....😆😆 😆

ye scene dekhkar meri aankhen bahar aa gayi thi yaar..... bilkul DJ ki tarah 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

too much happening too fast...i'd like to praise the YR team for nice & fast paced episodes..all the actors doing a fine job 👏 although the supposed problem and it's immediate solution is a bit difficult to digest (wherez the profit of all these deals ? they never have the money when it's required..), the scene which they created (as if someone passed away😃) did create tension and generate sympathy..

whether naitik asked akshara or akshara went herself to ask for her father's help, i think she's right here...in these circumstances, if Vish helped Singhania's , they must be grateful to him instead of throwing tantrums...they can return the money anyday so what's the problem? if they sell their house will the world not come to know? will rashmi's rishta happen? now if daddaji creates a fuss then it's his arrogance, not his self respect....grow up dino 🤔

Naksh scene was the bestest..taplu & paplu (i hope i'm right), i saw this episode 2 hrs back 😍 check the recent threads..someone posted the link for this episode in the evening...humne sabse pehle dekh liya tha 
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyze

that will come on Monday wehn Akshara will go n ask for money from Vish....yahan Dj is planning to sell off his pushtaini haveli....not sure if its their present residence....😕  toh shayad apne ghar ko bachane ke liye Akshara will go n beg....😃 which will lead to separation of dinos.....from the two humans....😃
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyze

arre she will borrow money na.... tat will happen on monday... thodi si galti ho gayi synop mein..😆

beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

too much happening too fast...i'd like to praise the YR team for nice & fast paced episodes..all the actors doing a fine job 👏 although the supposed problem and it's immediate solution is a bit difficult to digest (wherez the profit of all these deals ? they never have the money when it's required..), the scene which they created (as if someone passed away😃) did create tension and generate sympathy..

whether naitik asked akshara or akshara went herself to ask for her father's help, i think she's right here...in these circumstances, if Vish helped Singhania's , they must be grateful to him instead of throwing tantrums...they can return the money anyday so what's the problem? if they sell their house will the world not come to know? will rashmi's rishta happen? now if daddaji creates a fuss then it's his arrogance, not his self respect....grow up dino 🤔

Naksh scene was the bestest..taplu & paplu (i hope i'm right), i saw this episode 2 hrs back 😍 check the recent threads..someone posted the link for this episode in the evening...humne sabse pehle dekh liya tha 

😆😆😆 yeah u saw 1st bt ths scene was built by taplu & paplu....😆