-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey  Pooja..give me pm.. lol !!!!! after update it🤗
and sorry dear i have stole your siggis too  i liked it very much😍😍
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi pooja
i m back frm my native, logged in and read ur dpdates, what to say, i have to repeat the same thing, u r truly r the best, u write the emotional /happy/sad thing with such conviction that makes me beliieve that they r the last word abt it. if I start pointing out/ telling u how much i have loved so many lines is last 4 5 updates, we wll have another thread by the end end of it. But one thing I have to mention, was really feeling low and missing my mom( came back today mrming..:(   ), and when i was reading kHANAK'S LETTER , I  was remembering my mom thru out...😊 Mom's r trully special.

lots of changes during my off days frm forum has happpen,
new thread, no kavi, shaan klhanak back, etc
so cheaars to all darling

and a big hug to U
rupa
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cadbery

hi pooja

i m back frm my native, logged in and read ur dpdates, what to say, i have to repeat the same thing, u r truly r the best, u write the emotional /happy/sad thing with such conviction that makes me beliieve that they r the last word abt it. if I start pointing out/ telling u how much i have loved so many lines is last 4 5 updates, we wll have another thread by the end end of it. But one thing I have to mention, was really feeling low and missing my mom( came back today mrming..:(   ), and when i was reading kHANAK'S LETTER , I  was remembering my mom thru out...😊 Mom's r trully special.

lots of changes during my off days frm forum has happpen,
new thread, no kavi, shaan klhanak back, etc
so cheaars to all darling

and a big hug to U
rupa

Thanks rupa!!! Love u!!! 🤗
yasharan.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

hey  Pooja..give me pm.. lol !!!!! after update it🤗
and sorry dear i have stole your siggis too  i liked it very much😍😍

I will deepali, and u are welcome to steal my siggies.... I put them up in creations gallery, for ppl to use them only.......😃😃😃 thanks fr liking my sigs...

love,
P
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
U have to Update today !!
Its mere pyaare Kavi ka Bday ! So I want a Bday treat !! Even if the fic has got nothing to do with Kavi....but atleast he had a special appearance na !! LOL !
Fariba100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulationssss !!!!!!!!!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys,

Pooja can't update today because she has guests over so she will update tomorrow. she was not able to finish it...

thought i'll let you all know
-Deepali- thumbnail
ya..i know she wrote on face book
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yasharan.love

I was saying to myself "What is wrng with you?!" "are u mad?!" "tera kuch nahi ho sakta pooja" wen I was writing the pinning eachother and kissing part.... I was so damn nervous!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️ and I was blushing like crazy☺️☺️

are tu mujse pooch main to bed room ka darwaja band kerke sharma rahi thi my mom thought im going crazy it was like hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt😳
yasharan.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

are tu mujse pooch main to bed room ka darwaja band kerke sharma rahi thi my mom thought im going crazy it was like hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt😳

😆😆😆😆😳😳😳😳😳😳